UMIINIT DITO!

SD's numbero uno: "I've been here since day one"

Kobe: "So what"

:lol:
laugh.gif
Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31FOR SALE: UPDATED JUNE 23, 2007NikeTalk's Rules of ConductWelcome to NikeTalk PhilippinesPhilippines Sneaker Guide

^^^very nice sneakapimp...a lot of heat right there..... you truly are a sneakapimp
Team Philippines
Member No.58

i really regret that day when i went to dr. jays - choice of first game, white/black/red, or wheat AZG for retail, and i picked the wheats. :frown:
frown.gif
4pe48xc.jpg
peace.
pardon me,
i had to
laugh at that.

Just updating the post...Lebron ST samples I recently picked up...

ST NYC?

ST East Coast? Blackcats?

FOR SALE AF1 Priority Philippines Inside/Out sz 9 DSLOOKING FOR Lebron SVSMs sz 9 - 10 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

^If those ST 'blackcats' were to realese and the price is right, that is a must buy for me.

Good stuff DoubleO & Sneakapimp
TEAMCANADA
Our sales tax will kill you. At least we have free health care!

double o always comin' through with the good stuff,blackcats?looks more like betamax :D
happy.gif

"Hope floats so let it rise"-Rev.Run

Wow, double O and sneakapimp are on top of their game!!!!

Keep those photos coming guys and inspire us all to work and save harder so we can afford those kinds of kicks LOL
JOHN 3:16For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life

keep those photos coming guys.
LF: Penny 1 (Orlando), Zoom Flight V, CB34, Penny IV white/royal/black, AF1 High's All sz US 9.5-10 DS
FS: Penny 1 (New York) sz US11 DS

Those shoes are nice but nothings beats the Tiffany & Co. ring hehehe
TANKEEEEEE

Looking For:
DS or VNDS Air Zoom Generation, Zoom Lebron II, US9.5-10 PM me!
FOR TRADE : DS AJV White/Royal/Stealth US10 for any jordan same size! PM ME!

Nice PERSONALIZED Nike's Tsikenjoy. Good to see a Filipino in the U.S. still proud to be Pinoy. Continue to inspire us Mr. Tsikenjoy!!!!
JOHN 3:16For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life

not really a "heat" but i just want to say props to my guy for getting this for me from SMB player #17, sorry bro if the shoe is already beat up i know this is not what it looks like when gave it to me this is my favorite beaters tho,lol

" />
http://photobucket.com
btw, good luck to this coming draft bro,

unds-ed my Stashes last week to go to Springfield..

6bdw07l.jpg

..well, Megamall anyway.

EDIT - closeup

4yziy6u.jpg
peace.
and size twelve is the illest
your style is played out, like arnold wondered
what you talkin' bout, willis?

Back
Top Bottom