UMIINIT DITO!

yeap what i said was a generalization and it couldbe been reworded better from another person... it definitly is person's choice to rock a shoe or not..

there are also beyond obvious shoes that are meant for collection like MOTUGs...
and under historical context or basically thorugh passion, jordans are preserved...

but i was dramatizin over shoes that end up in many collector's hands to just end up being stocked, leaving zero stocks left for the ppl who would actually wanna rock use em for what they were made for...

for example: Tiffanys SB... ive been seeing so many people showing of that shoe in their collection still on DS! while there are thousands of ppl out there who are dieing to get a pair to simply wear them...

anyway heres a pickup with a steal price from glorietta
airstabbboc1.jpg

40% off!!!

To rock or not it all depends on your own preference, agree with tsiken's opinion. Afterall we all share the same love, diba.

Back to posting.. here are some of my recent pickups ( the toys, not the shoes - had the shoes for a while).

2v7xykk.jpg

2csgt8m.jpg

3ynhuzs.jpg

42nbyh0.jpg

4c2xtti.jpg

42iok5s.jpg

10... baket? check out glorietta 4 quickly, im sure theres still stocks pero i dont know when the sale is up to

POSTING FOR MR. STRIDER23..

let me help you...

here you go...

:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
:wink:
wink.gif
..makikita mo yun sa kahanay ng comment..tapos click mo image then paste mo un link...

some more old pics:

tiffsssss

oly6

OG Penny Foams

OG Powder Xs

OG Charcoal IXs

Concords XIs

Laney Vs

DMP

IX

Cement IIIs

Nubuck XIIs and Spacejam XIs

TB IIIs

Brazil Lows

OG Taxi XIIs

OG Indiglo XIVs

OG Playoff XIIIs

Neon 95s and Undftd AF1

De La Highs

Blk/Blue 1s

OG VIIIs

ID AM90- I won these during the Las Vegas Sole Collector Competition

Melo IIs

nice shoes!!! wow!!!

as far as to wear or not wear your shoes, imo, to each his own.

peace!
"Once you get into the moment, you know you're there. The crowd gets quiet. Things start moving slowly. You start to see the court very well. I saw that moment, and I took advantage of it."

- Michael Jordan, after winning Game 6 of the 1998 NBA Finals

can i have one??!! :lol:
laugh.gif

dope kicks! :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
FS - DS aj5 fire red size 9
NDS aj13 white/grey/caro size 10, aj18 black/royal blue size 11, aj19 SE white/flint grey size 9

..from air jordans to air force ones

nice collection everyone!

Team Washington Wizards​

-Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood-
We need to get it together..NOW​

Daming shoes...kakalula...
FOR SALE AF1 Priority Philippines Inside/Out sz 9 DS LOOKING FOR Lebron SVSMs sz 9 - 10 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

^ Why don't you post your whole collection. Nang kami ang malula!
wink.gif

[color=red orange][size=+2]

sapatos yan, hindi trophy
[size=+1](Team [/size][size=+1]Back[/size] [size=+1]Spasms)[/size]

[/size][/color]​

I'm on short term disability at work for 2 weeks now so i had time to rest and take a few pics of my shoes...wow...i just realized I've been off work for more than a month now...took my 3 week holidays on Valentines day when my wife gave birth to my beautiful babygirl MJ (Maegan Joy)...worked for 3 days and then i got sick hence the short term disability. The only good thing is im getting paid 100% at work...lol...ok, ok, tama na ang satsat and on with the pics!

Some OG Nike favorites!

OG meets retro

Mga di pa nare-retro J's that should have been!

Finally completed the lebron vinyl bundle...took me months to find the kid & athlete in my size!

Subukan ko ulit mag post ng pics bukas pag sinipag!

Fantastic shoes. Para kang asa tindahan
wink.gif

[color=red orange][size=+2]

sapatos yan, hindi trophy
[size=+1](Team [/size][size=+1]Back[/size] [size=+1]Spasms)[/size]

[/size][/color]​

Nice! LBJ3
pimp.gif

[size=+2]
I've seen the future of the nba his name is Amare Stoudemire -Shaquille O'Neal
[/size]

Back