Umm.. Rock..I know you don't work for Nike anymore but!

Is this your doing...??Courtesy of  Nicekicks...

[h2]http://www.nicekicks.com/2010/04/nike-air-foamposite-one-blackfire-red/[/h2]
nike-air-foamposite-one-blackfire-red-lead.jpg

Back in 2007, the Nike Air Foamposite One was given to us in one of the most popular colorways to ever be placed on a basketball shoe–black and red. However, that shoe lacked one very important element in Foamposite lore–the icy outsole. For Summer of this year though, the Fire Red sole on this pair will possess the all-important attribute of translucency.

Black foam covers the entire upper of this pair, matching the midfoot and tongue. Accents on the upper maintain the striped look we’re used to seeing, throwing Fire Red in against black again to match the sole. With the Coppers and Egplants having already dropped in 2010, and a rumor that the originals Blue pair will retro this Fall, where does this pair rank against such stiff foam competition? Do you plan to grab a pair on June 19th?

nike-air-foamposite-one-blackfire-red-5.jpg

bwahahahahahhahahahaha. i mean it IS icier... ahahaha but it aint that ICEEEEE...

*yawn*
ALLLLLLLLLLLLL that damn hype..............and for what?
*goes to Foamposite thread to see the fallout*

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

*yawn*
ALLLLLLLLLLLLL that damn hype..............and for what?
*goes to Foamposite thread to see the fallout*
Truer words never spoken my man.

And the "niketalk legend" never really "officially" signed on the dotted line *knock on wood*.

As an "enthusiast", 3 years too late.  BOTTOM LINE.  It's the ban-aid, but sorry, I've already bled to death.

As a businessman from Nike's standpoint, keep milking it until the hype wave shifts to something else.

Bammas paying $200 like running woahda...

Either way, 50% off day... Just like these purple foams tomorrow...
pimp.gif

If they do the black/catus ones, I'll be more excited.

Just a tad bit.

I think. 

yea black/cactus samples were FIRE!

i might cop these but im not tripping at all. if i muster up the energy for the drive to hoh, then i will have them
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom