UN-CANCELLED...Oh My, Air Unlimited Retro Is On the Way...

Had these in middle school everyone knocked them, Didn't care.  One of my favorite nike shoes ever that's not a Jordan.  Gave em to my best friend because he needed shoes and his mom wouldn't hook him up.  We still talk about that.  Has a lot of meaning to me.  All colorways look sharp.  If Webbers come out may buy one for myself and Phil

cream based soles/bottoms are a no-no for me, impossible to keep even decently clean

Plum colorway?!?!??
Dark Red colorway?!?!??

But a simple black/slate blue colorway si too much to ask????
Then they wonder why these retros sit, and they get thrown in the vault to never see the light of day again.

If anyone in nike lurking.  Webbers, slate blue bring them back. SPL Product right on with statement.  Plus colorways of a shoe not very many people know about is senceless.  OG colors first, see how they sell, then get crazy with colors.  Its a 90s shoe.  Most 90s buffs like myself will bite on the ogs.

Dayummmmm Nike's MO is too predictiable [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] nikelab for the hypebeats crap for the heads smh

Pretty ridiculous colorways. The monotone color blocking looks like something Ronnie Fieg slapped together...crap.

Nike needs to forget the current trend that hypebeasts are following and just release OG colorways. The majority of people that have been waiting for these are 30+ years old.

Last edited:
Pretty ridiculous colorways. The monotone color blocking looks like something Ronnie Fieg slapped together...crap.

Nike needs to forget the current trend that hypebeasts are following and just release OG colorways. The majority of people that have been waiting for these are 30+ years old.

So true buddy. All they have to do is release the Slates, Emeralds and the Duke Grant Hill colorway. Throw in the all black and then see how they do. All these NikeLab colors are horrid.

Another good example of GRs over limited editions trend, but man..., whose pickin the colors and materials for those lab releases??

Nike lab needs to stop bringing out wack colorways and bring back the OG ones esp slate (3 pairs for me if they come out) and emeralds (1 pair). Duke colorway and all black would be great too.

The all blacks looking decent. The white bottom trend is there way to fill up wall space and a ugly trend. I can't stand white midsole and outsole.

Very conflicted, I want the blue suede webbers so bad.  Want to be patient and wait.  But at the same time I want  the Emaralds to fill the void.  Sounds selfish but damn they look nice.  I don't know what I'm gonna do.  Afraid they wont release the webbers at all, but I have to get these back somehow.   I'm just happy they finally dropped this shoe anyway whether I get them tomorrow or not. 

Back
Top Bottom