Unauthorized / Sample / Early Pairs

I'm just wondering how they get the pairs early and post it on instagram telling it will be released in august october like wtf they had it already?

I think these early unauthorized sample pairs are most definitely fakes.

What do you think guys?

As stated earlier, unauthorized=fake.

Sample pairs are usually sent to the buyer of a shop/chain. Nike's way of saying "hey here is a shoe that we're releasing and this is what it looks like in hand." In other words, "hey, buy them." Samples can come in any size, but they usually come in a size 9/9.5. That size is more pleasing on the eye. Mind you, for the most part, Nike doesn't request that you send them back. So if you wear the sample size you're in luck.

People get early access to shoes, because some retailers don't adhere to the set release date. Some of these shops get them ahead of the release date and put some pairs up on consignment sites. Also, theft. Let's say Nike produced 50,000 pairs of the Air Jordan V. From point A (factory) to point B (Nike warehouse) 50,000 pairs are not showing up. Those stolen pairs end up in the hands of the connect. I remember when I worked at Niketown NY, we were receiving a shipment of True Blue 3s (when they were first retro'd). When we opened some of the boxes they were filled with tires. Those missing pairs most likely went to someone's connect.

I think some of these pairs are getting straight swiped from the factories in China.. Some of the people over in these factories have to know the hype behind these and I’m guessing there are some “extra” pairs that get taken and sold for personal profit.. I think these account for some of the “unauthorized” pairs that look identical to “real” pairs.

you have no way to prove what was taken out of a factory though, fakes are really good and come out of factories as well. they lie.

unless Nike is selling them months early, not trusting Joe blow on Instagram to offer me a pair 5 months in advance

I think some of these pairs are getting straight swiped from the factories in China.. Some of the people over in these factories have to know the hype behind these and I’m guessing there are some “extra” pairs that get taken and sold for personal profit.. I think these account for some of the “unauthorized” pairs that look identical to “real” pairs.
Except they end up having the imperfections of the same fakes cuz... They're fake

god dont get my man ninjahood started......

lol

we went at it for weeks on the issue. gray market/ua/fake

“its da same shoe, besides da one part thats a lil different”

classic

Fakes in 2020 are different than fakes in 2006.....

Can't really tell the difference unless you have both pairs in hand

Everybody who just got the FR V's are wearing fake OG's. What if this exact shoe came out of a Chinese black ops factory ten years ago? Cats would have been losing their mind over the shiny tongue and making fun of the posers wearing them...

Fakes in 2020 are different than fakes in 2006.....

Can't really tell the difference unless you have both pairs in hand
And sometimes even then idk if you could tell the difference, especially with the factory variances and flaws on legit pairs.. And ya fakes have changed a WHOLE lot.. I’ve been buying shoes on eBay since the mid 2000s, and you could spot fakes super easy then, it was very obvious if you knew the product.. But now the only way to verify IMO is the original purchase receipt, or a screenshot of the SNKRS purchase.

I think some of the “fake/unauth” pairs are really coming from the same factories making legit pairs.. Just make an extra run of them off the books, or throw some in the “fail” pile when doing QC, then sell them to a contact who will put them on the market. I’m just speculating but based on the quality of the fakes in the last 10 years, I think the suppliers of the fakes have changed for sure.. They don’t look like knock offs anymore, the materials and quality have just gotten way way too close.

I watched the video about the chinese markets they don't care about the sneakers they are all about the money. See? Where does the fake and legit comes from? CHINA :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom