UNC Jordan 9 2019

I believe MJ complained that the AJ 8s were too bulky and not very breathable (I actually think he had issues with them feeling too hot in the 1993 Finals) so the AJ 9s (and 10s) were built to be much more minimalist in terms of their uppers.

Yes. Gave him athletes foot at times during the season.

I’m really digging these
Think I’m just gonna cop off snkrs
If they go on disco...
You know the drill lol

Good luck to those trying to cop tomorrow. Gonna pass since infrared VI is the week after and I got my pennies saved up for the double up.

Hope to hop aboard the disco train if I ever find one down the road.

Good luck to who wants these.. They are fire but I have to cop down the line on deep disco if possible. I purposely stayed out of this thread. :lol:

Screenshot_2019-02-09-10-03-40.png

Will always have love for the 9’s becuase I wore the red/white retro in HS but these are nowhere near worth msrp

I feel him, I already have WL82s and Columbia 4s, which are the same colorway as these... but I much prefer the 11s and 4s... so would I ever really wear these? $100 or bust.

Majority of sig Js are either majority black or white,, & almost always got red , & Im sure u all have a bunch of those.
Theres really not a difference in owning a bunch of Js with majority white,, black & red, and/or owning a bunch of blue and white pairs.
Besides all that ,,theyre differnet models.
Ultimately its your world, Im just speaking from my perspective.

Back
Top Bottom