pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That is all.

UNC lost their starting PG, who was 2nd in the nation in assists...what's Duke's excuse?

I've been telling boys since Roy was in KU that he wasn't a GREAT coach per se` but a damn good recruiter.

The two times he's won it he's outright had more talent than EVERYONE and didn't really have to do much coaching wise.

Lost Dexter Strickland and Kendall Marshall and still took it to Kansas. We played with heart and dignity.

Go take some Avapro, man.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I've been telling boys since Roy was in KU that he wasn't a GREAT coach per se` but a damn good recruiter.

The two times he's won it he's outright had more talent than EVERYONE and didn't really have to do much coaching wise.

Don't tell em man...they won't listen!

Originally Posted by MaxElite

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Still wouldn't have stopped Tyshawn.

Later UNC! Self owns Roy!

Lehigh, bro. Lehigh.

ok?....its a loss....in the end unc didnt win anything either....didnt know they hand out trophys for elite 8 appearances

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by AG 47

UNC lost their starting PG, who was 2nd in the nation in assists...what's Duke's excuse?

laugh.gif
but Lehigh though? Every school loses players to the one and dones....maybe Duke should pay their players those Kentucky wages.

What does Roy in game coaching have to do wit today L ? it was a tight game UNC lost the game cuz  of  turnovers  real random one's at that

Originally Posted by show time 96

What does Roy in game coaching have to do wit today L ? it was a tight game UNC lost the game cuz  of  turnovers  real random one's at that

Or not being able to figure out that junkyard triangle/2 d...
Self 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by outkast9984

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Still wouldn't have stopped Tyshawn.

Later UNC! Self owns Roy!

Lehigh, bro. Lehigh.

ok?....its a loss....in the end unc didnt win anything either....didnt know they hand out trophys for elite 8 appearances
Losing to a 15 seed is a little different that losing to a 2 seed, no? 
But hey it compelled the OP to make a thread about another team that actually got a win in the tournament this year 
laugh.gif

So good for him.

Originally Posted by show time 96

random turnovers?
laugh.gif
 yeah ok

But I agree Cake. Roy isn't that great of Coach in my opinion.  I'm not a hater and I actually read his book.  He's a Dean Smith disciple and believes in his fast system.  When he has the talent it works.  When he doesn't have the talent to fit his system perfectly its not smooth. 

The best coaches adapt and mold the personnel and system to become successful.  Roy could be better in that department. 

Let's be real though Dukies even y'all know they win that game without a doubt if Kendall is there. %%#+ even if Strickland never got hurt that would have changed the complexion of the that game.

At the end of the day, ACC ain't %%#+ no ways

Originally Posted by alkaTREz

Lehigh, bro. Lehigh.

ok?....its a loss....in the end unc won the regular season ACC title and owned Duke....

fixed

They dont hand out trophies for the acc regular season champ. They split the series also, nice try

Lehigh, bro. Lehigh.

Losing to a 15 seed is a little different that losing to a 2 seed, no? 
But hey it compelled the OP to make a thread about another team that actually got a win in the tournament this year 
laugh.gif

So good for him.

Yeah we are raging here in Durham brah 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif