UNC Package? Why haven't we seen one yet?

Not to start up any rumors or anything, but I wonder why JB's never thought about it. Maybe they have, who knows. Don't get me wrong, I hate the wholepackage deal as much as the next man, but if they put a pack together with 2 OG Carolina colorways like the Powder Blue IX's and the Columbia XI's(with ice blue soles), 2 highly sought after J's, people would go nuts right? I know putting 2 of the same color way's in one pack doesn'talway's go over very well, but it's not like they haven't done it yet and this one would be fire. Anyone feelin' this idea?

they haven't decided which shoes to mess up yet. A 6/9 or 6/11 would be nice but they would probably do the two shoes that make up his last year there

would be nice as long as they promise me columbia 11's, some white and columbia 9's would be nice as well, just my opinion though

eb536c174a430fed69c2e02d9c888d105c1672f5.jpg

fd41664b066ae89b82e2f8b7313ad87a8ff2f853.jpg

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

they haven't decided which shoes to mess up yet.
Bingo, I'd rather not get a classic and have it butchered, just leave it alone.

Originally Posted by Mac4167

would be nice as long as they promise me columbia 11's, some white and columbia 9's would be nice as well, just my opinion though
That's exactly what I just said. Columbia XI's and Powder Blue IX's. The best 2 UNC colorway's IMO.

Originally Posted by ilovemykicks10

I don't know about some packs...but UNC colorways would be nice.
I agree. Im a fan UNC colorways. The 11/12 pack should have been Columbia's and OG white/navy XII's.

Quick Question: I know Jordan didn't wear the metallic series 1s in Ball games but does anybody have pics of him wearing them casually ?

with the xx3 bein the las sig line release, success of dmp's, cdp's, ol/nl, etc - expect future packs of everythig you can think of. like the I, II, XXpack - that equals 23. surprise we havent seen that.

Originally Posted by XxXskilzXxX

with the xx3 bein the las sig line release, success of dmp's, cdp's, ol/nl, etc - expect future packs of everythig you can think of. like the I, II, XX pack - that equals 23. surprise we havent seen that.

ouch! what would retail be? 460? 2 wizards would be nice 17-18 pack

Maybe if Carolina wins the tourny this year they will. Doubt it (that JB would release the pack, not that UNC can win the tourny), but that would be great allaround.

BTW, if we're talking packs, how about a white/carolina XX3 and a white/Carolina 1?

Back
Top Bottom