UNC- Pro-Combat?

Just found this image online of the new helmet design the UNC will bring out against LSU this season.

This looks like a Pro-Combat color scheme but we will have to wait and see what the rest of the package looks like. Very promising though......
unc-pewter-helmet-1.jpg

Looks nice, but UNC Football is a joke. Who besides any Tar Heel fans actually cares about their football team?

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Looks nice, but UNC Football is a joke. Who besides any Tar Heel fans actually cares about their football team?

Agreed.

I hate UNC.

Originally Posted by DEpast

Agreed.

I hate UNC.
Don't hate on the GREATEST...well maybe not this year but need I say it again...

THERE IS ONLY ONE COLOR BLUE AND THAT IS CAROLINA BLUE!!! 
happy.gif

Wow, seriously? Their football team is legit. Butch Davis is going a great job turning the team around and I'm not even from the Carolinas or the area. 

Originally Posted by nikehead214

Wow, seriously? Their football team is legit. Butch Davis is going a great job turning the team around and I'm not even from the Carolinas or the area. 
Exactly man. They have been getting much better, them and duke in football.

Originally Posted by bc60997

Agreed.

I hate UNC.
Don't hate on the GREATEST...well maybe not this year but need I say it again...

happy.gif

LOL theres a lot of navy if those unis

Originally Posted by xlebroniv23

Agreed.

I hate UNC.

happy.gif

LOL theres a lot of navy if those unis
Especially this one....
uncblue.jpg

Ah yeah there you go lol I knew they wore some navys I was lookin for that to throw up
 (For the record this was the best TD celebration ever
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by rocman23

Originally Posted by nikehead214

Exactly man. They have been getting much better, them and duke in football.
Agreed. Maybe next year Duke-UNC football will be bigger than Duke-UNC basketball this year haha.

Agreed.

I hate UNC.

happy.gif
laugh.gif
That's funny cus Butch Davis hates the color Carolina blue, that's why he always wears the navy vest.

I think UNC is gonna surprise some people next year though, their front 7 was one of the best in the country this year.

helmet is growing on me....still like the carolina blue ones...

i am interested to see what they do with the gloves...if it's an old school ram...i'm getting them...hahaha

Helmet is dope...and Butch Davis is not at UNC anymore because all the recruiting stuff that went down. UNC isn't the best football school but they're 1,000,000,000,000,000 X better than dook football which has won like 4 games in the last 50 years. I can also make a strong argument for UNC having both the greatest football player of alltime (Lawrence Taylor) and basketball player of alltime (MJ). Go Heels!

Originally Posted by soups24

helmet is growing on me....still like the carolina blue ones...

i am interested to see what they do with the gloves...if it's an old school ram...i'm getting them...hahaha

you couldn't have said that 19 months ago?

Originally Posted by coffey32

Just found this image online of the new helmet design the UNC will bring out against LSU this season.

This looks like a Pro-Combat color scheme but we will have to wait and see what the rest of the package looks like. Very promising though......
unc-pewter-helmet-1.jpg
don't hold your breath buddy, this picture is close to two years old now and the tarheels never wore it.  there is also a pic floating around on NT with UNC showcasing a white helmet just this this past off season.  i doubt they'll rock either, it would be nice to see them though.

Back
Top Bottom