UNC Team shoes

Ok, im a huge UNC basketball fan, have been since i could watch the sport of basketball. I have always wanted one of their team exclusive shoes, and now that ihave connections at the school, i am getting a few pair. I noticed this year though, that that the starters all had matching Jumpman Pro (except lawson) withthe UNC logo sticked under the jumpman, but when i looked at the bench players they have powder blue X's on, and unc colorway XX2's. here are some oftheir pics from facebook:

that pic of the x's is a guy from JV. I was just wondering what you think about jordan limiting the shoes they are allowed to send out to the teams? and ifyou could have one team shoe what would it be? appologies if this is already posted

I would just want everyone on my team to wear jordans and all retros nothing to new.

Well I manage to get a pair of UNC team shoes here is mine!!
2a0155eacb343f8c4b691929e9af5e6f20e427f.pjpg
7be355d8eb92c2ae34dd3de3883dd5e2249d29b.pjpg
407154e4cf34328e021d6ba3e3775809a545f8e.pjpg

I think it be cool for them to rock the same shoes! I hope to see some XX3's this year. My two fave now are the Jumpman Pro and the XX2. I don't thinkthey should limit how many pairs they get. Those ice X are from like 05 when the retro came out. I think they are the same as retail ones I've never noticeany with UNC logo's on them.

i know if i was playing for UNC, i would try and rock concords like the whole team did a few years back

XXII's might not look good fashion wise, but we're talking about basketball here. and performance is a key thing in any sport. XXII is a verycomfortable shoe and great for basketball.So explain why the XXII would be a slap in the face?

I would not be surprised to see them wear XX3 this year. Maybe they have them, but do not wear them due to comfort on the court.
eyes.gif

JB doesnt "limit" what they send them.

They send them, the newest Sig. or team shoe out to help with possible sales. Why send the team something that the general public cannot even get close togetting?

If they are wearing the Jumpman pro, the public can go out and buy a similar Jumpman pro.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

JB doesnt "limit" what they send them.

They send them, the newest Sig. or team shoe out to help with possible sales. Why send the team something that the general public cannot even get close to getting?

If they are wearing the Jumpman pro, the public can go out and buy a similar Jumpman pro.

true.

I remember a couple years ago somebody wore some flints XIII.

Cleanest shoes to wear with their uniform

Nice.

I remember when those XIV were on Eastbay for clearance prices. They hit for $99.99 with decent sizes, then they eventually hit lower than that.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Nice.

I remember when those XIV were on Eastbay for clearance prices. They hit for $99.99 with decent sizes, then they eventually hit lower than that.

The UNC's???/ Thought they didn't release to public just players
embarassed.gif

Eastbay got some. They were for the players. I never saw any others at a retail store or online other then Eastbay. Most them show up on Ebay are most likelyones that were purchased off Eastbay.

Back
Top Bottom