UNC vs Kentucky BBall Saturday 12:30 ET

Go Heels
pimp.gif

few teams i hate more then these 2, hopefully the stadium blows up WITH wildcat and that other Driding UNC fan in it

I hope Kentucky wins and I haven't rooted for them since the 97 National title game

I really can't wait for this game. I want to see this Kentucky squad real bad, see what they got.

I'm leaning toward UNC winning, but not by a large margin
I'm expecting Ginyard and Thompson to find their offense early in the game
If they struggle Drew and Davis will continue their offense.
Plus UNC bench > Kentucky bench

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

few teams i hate more then these 2, hopefully the stadium blows up WITH wildcat and that other Driding UNC fan in it
laugh.gif

I think UNC wins it because the level of competition they've played all year. But then again UK has Wall so u never know...

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

The pac-10 would still only get 1 team in the dance.

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

North Carolina by 38

Wow..I can see UNC winning, but I doubt by that much. UK can match up down low and probably has better guard play. But UNC is home. And both teams are young. Icould care less who wins, just hoping for a good game to watch

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

North Carolina by 38

Wow..I can see UNC winning, but I doubt by that much. UK can match up down low and probably has better guard play. But UNC is home. And both teams are young. I could care less who wins, just hoping for a good game to watch

kentucky is home

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

North Carolina by 38

Wow..I can see UNC winning, but I doubt by that much. UK can match up down low and probably has better guard play. But UNC is home. And both teams are young. I could care less who wins, just hoping for a good game to watch

kentucky is home

Didnt relaize that. I dont see this being more then a 8 pt win for somebody

Despite John Wall going off.

I got UNC winning this one comfortably...IF, they can get through that first wave of emotion. Cause Rupp Arena will probably be
eek.gif

sick.gif

Biggest game for UK in years. Gus Johnson should be calling this. Rebound and cut down on the TO's and we'll be straight.

Here we go. I remember couple years ago Drew and Wall went head up and Drew was giving Wall the biz, so we shall see...

didnt know this would be on. Good early season game. Gotta root for the ACC so go Heels.

Back
Top Bottom