Uncle beats nephew for frontin on FB

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

that was a beating? my pops used to have me climbing up my bunk beds when i would get beat on.
id' be scrambling all over the room trying to avoid that belt. LMAOOOOO

that was a beating? my pops used to have me climbing up my bunk beds when i would get beat on.
id' be scrambling all over the room trying to avoid that belt. LMAOOOOO

that wasn't a whooping.

you know when a good whooping occurred, cuz u make that breathing noise like u gasping for air and ya mom says "Shut up before i whoop u again"

then you take that good $$@ nap. the sleep after a whooping was
pimp.gif

that wasn't a whooping.

you know when a good whooping occurred, cuz u make that breathing noise like u gasping for air and ya mom says "Shut up before i whoop u again"

pimp.gif

forget the kid, someone need to whip the dads fat %%+ into shape
dude got that gucci mane videoshoot belly

forget the kid, someone need to whip the dads fat %%+ into shape
dude got that gucci mane videoshoot belly

lol i can also relate to this, i got a friend that think he hard posting all these shooting and these hood stuff knowing that he doesn't live in the "hood", i just want to give a good @#$ whipping as well. SMH for those internet people thinking that they doing it lol.

lol i can also relate to this, i got a friend that think he hard posting all these shooting and these hood stuff knowing that he doesn't live in the "hood", i just want to give a good @#$ whipping as well. SMH for those internet people thinking that they doing it lol.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

that wasn't a whooping.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
QFT

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

that wasn't a whooping.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
QFT

I wonder what kind of impact this will have on the kid later on. He may or may have not learned anything from this. This type of humiliation could lead to the kid doing some extreme mess. I can only imagine what he's going to go through at school.

Still, this mess was hilarious! Hopefully he does learn from this.

I wonder what kind of impact this will have on the kid later on. He may or may have not learned anything from this. This type of humiliation could lead to the kid doing some extreme mess. I can only imagine what he's going to go through at school.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

I think he learned his lesson but you're right, if the public humiliation drove him to do something stupid that would be sad.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

I think he learned his lesson but you're right, if the public humiliation drove him to do something stupid that would be sad.

Back
Top Bottom