Uncle beats nephew for frontin on FB

ng9d0y.jpg

Mad, I am not even.

Mad embarrassing... after the age of 9 I got body shots...

Bet he won't be on facebook gang banging anymore...

roll.gif
pimp.gif

Mad embarrassing... after the age of 9 I got body shots...

Bet he won't be on facebook gang banging anymore...

roll.gif
pimp.gif

I can only imagine what autotune remixes are going to be made from this. My son is embarrassed now, but that whoopin is going to speak volumes. He's probably going to be an esteemed political figure one day and will have that one minute viral clip to thank. Son will NEVER EVER act up again, I guarantee it. That's worse than getting whipped in front of the class
30t6p3b.gif
Sad part is, Unc might face some assault charges in this day and age.

Son's grandkids are gonna feel that whippin.

I can only imagine what autotune remixes are going to be made from this. My son is embarrassed now, but that whoopin is going to speak volumes. He's probably going to be an esteemed political figure one day and will have that one minute viral clip to thank. Son will NEVER EVER act up again, I guarantee it. That's worse than getting whipped in front of the class
30t6p3b.gif
Sad part is, Unc might face some assault charges in this day and age.

Son's grandkids are gonna feel that whippin.

I'm a better man cuz of the beatings I got as a kid man I approve. What the hell is timeout and a stern talking to? just more time for me to think bout doing it again

I'm a better man cuz of the beatings I got as a kid man I approve. What the hell is timeout and a stern talking to? just more time for me to think bout doing it again

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

roll.gif
" Now put that on the effin wall"

But in all seriousness, I don't approve of beatings of any kind ...the child out grows them

and then what you inflicted pain because you lack use of conversational skills.

I've have Aunts and Uncles that's successfully conveyed messages to me that made me cry

and process that information as real talk. Hitting a kid is stupid, he might grow up and hit back.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
'

indifferent.gif

I wish my kid would try to swing on me.
But that's what that kid gets and I don't even know what he did.

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

roll.gif
" Now put that on the effin wall"

But in all seriousness, I don't approve of beatings of any kind ...the child out grows them

and then what you inflicted pain because you lack use of conversational skills.

I've have Aunts and Uncles that's successfully conveyed messages to me that made me cry

and process that information as real talk. Hitting a kid is stupid, he might grow up and hit back.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
'

indifferent.gif

I wish my kid would try to swing on me.
But that's what that kid gets and I don't even know what he did.

Back
Top Bottom