Uncle Leo died; Big girl from Road Trip died; Officer Hightower died [LATE PASS RIP]

1590040354_8457864546.jpg

[h2]His IMDB credits stretch back into the '50s, but actor Len Lesser was best known in the '90s as "Seinfeld's" not-so lovable, but hilarious Uncle Leo. Other TV credits included "The Munsters," "thirtysomething," "ER," and "Everybody Loves Raymond." The veteran thespian died of cancer-related pneumonia on February 16.[/h2]
1408296896_13202256203.jpg

[h2]Such a tragedy! Plus-size model and former actress Mia Amber Davis -- remember her from "Road Trip"? -- was only 36 when she died on May 10. According to family members who talked to E! News, the cause was a blood clot in the days after she underwent a routine knee surgery. "We're really heartbroken," Madeline Jones, editor of PLUS Model Magazine, said. "We feel like our whole world collapsed. And the plus-sized industry is never going to be the same." [/h2]
1997919231_4192462736.jpg

[h2]After a successful college football and NFL career that spanned more than a decade, Bubba Smith jumped into the world of acting and landed his best-known role -- Moses Hightower in "Police Academy" in 1984. Smith was found dead in his Los Angeles home on August 3. The autopsy determined he had phentermine, a weight-loss drug, in his system and also suffered from heart disease and high-blood pressure.[/h2]
I know they weren't famous-famous like Steve Jobs or Macho Man, but they were part of some memorable entertainment that I enjoyed.
Late Pass R.I.P.

Seriously NT, please make a thread when Geoffrey from Fresh Prince dies, I don't want to learn about his death too late.

"Pill are good, Pills are good" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Jim Carrey a fool for that one, but still RIP to these people. 

Farrach Fawcett (original Charlie's Angel) is dead.
Farrah_Fawcett_iconic_pinup_1976.jpg

Most people don't know this because she died the same day as Michael Jackson.

Originally Posted by georgehimself

2010 tho....

The Mike Starr that died and the Mike Starr in 'Dumb & Dumber' are two different people

Mike Starr that died = Alice In Chains Bassist

Mike Starr from Dumb & Dumber = Still Alive

Originally Posted by nwt

The Mike Starr that died and the Mike Starr in 'Dumb & Dumber' are two different people

Damn yahoo, bastards posted that dude's pic in the article.
I was impressed, too, learning dude was a rocker, then found it weird they didn't mention his role in Dumb and Dumber.
Thread edited.

Uncle Leo is dead?

HELLOOOOOOO
Originally Posted by Big J 33

Uncle Leo is saying "Hello" to angels now.

That's a shame.
So much being done here
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I added "that's a shame" to my vocab years ago.. comes in handy a lot.

Originally Posted by pookieman

Originally Posted by georgehimself

2010 tho....
They both died on the exact same day in 2009...

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by nwt

Damn yahoo, bastards posted that dude's pic in the article.
I was impressed, too, learning dude was a rocker, then found it weird they didn't mention his role in Dumb and Dumber.
Thread edited.

Yahoo stays not giving a damn. They posted warren g's pic when Nate dogg died.

Back
Top Bottom