Uncle Martian bootleg of Under Armour vol Chinese did it again

This poppa martain stuff has me all types of interested. I'll keep up wit da hustle boyz and see where this sweatshop ends up on the SHCOMP (Shanghai Stock Exchange).

it's just a suzuki cappucino with a kit.

gtr1-5509a02c1f9f6.jpg
left stephen curry right seth curry

Let me know if you want to go in on the order together to split shipping costs.

Also, anyone know how to size in these?

We can resell in these streets and have our own seth curry knockoff. These summer parades are great spots to post up and make some serious dough. We gonna flourish.

What irks me is that people think knockoffs are a bad thing. They produce a pretty much similar (not same) product at a much lower cost. This raises the overall standard of living for everyone because it creates innovation (got to make something new/better to sell).

It is why America is numerous uno. We still are where most of the world changing innovations happen because of the intellectual capital and financial capital we have.

Generic drugs help millions of people and nobody is knocking them. Copying what works is the best way for average people to flourish.

list chinese things that has been knock off:

1. sneakers and apparel

2. cars

3. toys

4. architecture

5. foods

no compare to this one......
SCARLET JOHANSSON KNOCK OFF!!!! *DEAD* *LMAO*

Last edited:

You think counterfeit products are exactly the same as authentic? You think you're just paying extra for marketing? And you calling OTHER people gulible. See how long those fake jordans last on the court. See how long before you need a new pair of fake beats headphones.
I think for shoes they pretty much are the same. Shoes are shoes...it's not like the counterfeit is made out of drastically different materials. Stuff like headphones is way different. For Beats of course you are paying tons for marketing. There are plenty of other good headphones out there at a much lower price point.

The way I see it: in a blind test of consumers would people be able to tell the difference between a $200 pair of headphones (beatsnpowerbeats) and a $85 pair if the test is done properly (e.g., have them rank 5 headphones). My guess is no.
Well and1 is a legit athletic company so its a little different than comparing counterfeit goods. Im not saying companies cant make serviceable shoes for a fraction of the price nike charges, i agree some of that upcharge is for marketing and branding. Those starburys will last one season and i can still hoop in nikes from 10 years ago. So whos really overcharging?

And dre mades beats because as a producer they spend tons of money mixing and mastering stuff, using all this high tech equipment and then when someone listens to an album on cheap headphones its all irrelevant. Just cause you cant tell the difference doesnt mean there arent people out there that appreciate a higher quality sound.

Its like prescription drugs. Companies spend millions to develop and produce drugs which they wouldnt do if they cant charge a high price and make a good profit of their investment. Of course the generics can just copy all their hard work and sell it for much cheaper but it would never exist without that large initial investment. Their wouldnt be all these factories, skilled workers and materials laying around china if it wasnt for the legit companies. And counterfiet mwrchandise is illegal if you didnt know. So thats really not a solution to high priced shoes.
Agreed. I dropped close to 4k this month on passive subwoofers for this cabinet im building. If I were to hook up my laptop or phone via bluetooth, cheap headphones aka anything that utilizes a 1/8 stereo jack like an aux cable it would honestly be damn near pointless as the quality would be no where near what it should be without the right connections. This is off topic but it made me appreciate the producer and mixing crew a whole bunch more. They 10000% spend more time mixing then artists do writing down their verse, especially in todays water downed garbage.

And to bruh tryna act like counterfeit's and originals have the same quality….

I'll bet a few racks that building them bootlegg architects built in China will fall apart in less then 10 years lol

Last edited:

Agreed. I dropped close to 4k this month on passive subwoofers for this cabinet im building. If I were to hook up my laptop or phone via bluetooth, cheap headphones aka anything that utilizes a 1/8 stereo jack like an aux cable it would honestly be damn near pointless as the quality would be no where near what it should be without the right connections. This is off topic but it made me appreciate the producer and mixing crew a whole bunch more. They 10000% spend more time mixing then artists do writing down their verse, especially in todays water downed garbage.

And to bruh tryna act like counterfeit's and originals have the same quality….

I'll bet a few racks that building them bootlegg architects built in China will fall apart in less then 10 years lol
picture for ilustration

Uncle Martian is obviously ripping off UA. But the name alone can be argued that it is in fact a parody and would be covered under fair use...Plus they're in China...not much UA can do anyway.

"What Is Fair Use?

In its most general sense, a fair use is any copying of copyrighted material done for a limited and “transformative” purpose, such as to comment upon, criticize, or parody a copyrighted work. Such uses can be done without permission from the copyright owner. In other words, fair use is a defense against a claim of copyright infringement. If your use qualifies as a fair use, then it would not be considered an illegal infringement."

"Parody

A parody is a work that ridicules another, usually well-known work, by imitating it in a comic way. Judges understand that, by its nature, parody demands some taking from the original work being parodied. Unlike other forms of fair use, a fairly extensive use of the original work is permitted in a parody in order to “conjure up” the original."

Back
Top Bottom