Uncle Murda shot in the head

lol @ him laughin about it...seriously. why stack???? why not him? lol.....stack shoulda been the lucky one

I'm from BK and I don't step foot in the East or Brownsville unless it's imperative. Even then I don't go there. I'm soft and I'd getmanhandled.

I've never heard of this guy before this post...

but, he is one ignorant and stupid individual.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by jrellcuse10

I'm from BK and I don't step foot in the East or Brownsville unless it's imperative. Even then I don't go there. I'm soft and I'd get manhandled.

laugh.gif
There is nothing to worry about on the Eastside or Brownsville.

good.. im happy homie aint dead....
murda just a regular hood dude...

he know life aint promised... im sure he knows he could die at any min... he just dont care...

I'm from BK and I don't step foot in the East or Brownsville unless it's imperative. Even then I don't go there. I'm soft and I'd get manhandled.

That made me laugh so hard
roll.gif

I went to his pj`s to film the En WHY CEE video with my man Juganot . While filming , dudes from across the building blasted off about 12 shots , just for fun
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
. Then these cats pulled out there was about to be a mfin shoot out . Otherthan that , Murda was real low key and his goon`s all showed luv . He`s the type that will always stay in the hood , it`s just fits his nature . " Nomatter how much doe i get im staying in the projects , forever"

lol @ him laughin about it...seriously. why stack???? why not him? lol.....stack shoulda been the lucky one
That`s just stupid b , how are you wishing on the next man to get offed and then laughing about it ... smh @ Internet thugs , with their safe from the living room comments.

Lmfao I'm from the East & trust me, you'll be aight.

Back
Top Bottom