Undefeated x Nike "Bring Back Pack"

Celebrating their collaborative history, Undefeated and Nike are set to introduce the "Bring Back Pack," a two-shoe collection that consists of the latest Hyperdunk and iconic Dunk Hi.

Reminiscent of the first UNDFTD x Nike project, both shoes feature minimal designs with all-white uppers, gum rubber soles and Undefeated's "Strike-Through" logo on the heels.

As of now, no release information for the "Bring Back Pack" is known, but details are expected shortly.

Via: Sole Collector

Release Date: February 9, 2013 

Via: Nice Kicks

Last edited:
I, for one, really like the hyperdunks. As long as there isn't a ridiculous price hike, I'll most likely buy those.
Agreed, I like both but with all the other releases this month not sure if I can afford getting them

Always been a dunks fan, so versatile. MY eyes are sleepy, but these look like a gum sole right?

Feeling those hyperdunks, but I think most people will be after the dunks. Usually packs like these go for a lot though, so it'll probably cost too much for my liking anyways.

Last edited:
Feeling those hyperdunks, but I think most people will be after the dunks. Usually packs like these go for a lot though, so it'll probably cost too much for my liking anyways.
Forget the Pack release, Undefeated & Nike always = $$$ 
laugh.gif

The dunks look real nice and simple. The hyperdunks look kinda nice. Wonder how much they will go for.

will these be exclusive to UNDFTD locations only?

No. They will be at select accounts. Probably some of the same spots that got their last New Balance collab. SNS (Europe) is confirmed to drop them this Saturday. I'm sure more info will be out later today/tomorrow regarding some availability.

Also, Bodega is dropping these on Saturday. $120 for dunks and $150 for hyperdunks. :smokin

Last edited:
not too bad! i'm a sucker for white shoes...and especially gum bottoms, but that hyperdunk is extremely uncomfy to me and never been a huge fan of dunk hi's so i will pass...but good luck to those who want!

No. They will be at select accounts. Probably some of the same spots that got their last New Balance collab. SNS (Europe) is confirmed to drop them this Saturday. I'm sure more info will be out later today/tomorrow regarding some availability.

Also, Bodega is dropping these on Saturday. $120 for dunks and $150 for hyperdunks.
smokin.gif
Not a bad price for such a clean collab 

They're available now online at End... but no 1/2 sizes =(.  I copped a US 10 Hyperdunk... hope I can trade for a 9.5 or somethin.  Check it out, but it seems that it might've already sold out

Last edited:
They're available now online at End... but no 1/2 sizes =(.  I copped a US 10 Hyperdunk... hope I can trade for a 9.5 or somethin.  Check it out, but it seems that it might've already sold out
Can't find them.  I click their ad for them on the main page and nothing comes up.

Back
Top Bottom