Undefeated x Nike "Bring Back Pack"

During checkout for the Dunks:

WE'RE EXTREMELY SORRY, BUT THE PRODUCT(S) CHOOSEN ARE NO LONGER IN STOCK. 

YOUR ORDER HAS BE CANCELED AND YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED.

Can't win them all...
damn this same thing happened to me with the yeezys i was heartbroken

These are such a dope collab, its such a plain design, yet the gum sole brings it together in this plain yet memorizing set of kicks.

Never be upset with the resellers prices in a capitalist society.  Be upset with those buying them at the resellers price..

Those HD's are
nthat.gif

Damn was refreshing the site every 5-10 seconds.. and it just crashed on me... never even saw the shoes go up! patiently waiting i guess.. maybe theres a chance.... this is my first time buying from undft.... do this release go like this most of the time?

Damn was refreshing the site every 5-10 seconds.. and it just crashed on me... never even saw the shoes go up! patiently waiting i guess.. maybe theres a chance.... this is my first time buying from undft.... do this release go like this most of the time?
I too was refreshing the site every 10 seconds.  I didn't even wait for the picture to load before I clicked on the dunk link and added to cart. I created an account this morning but got logged out somehow. So I logged  back in, pasted cc info, and clicked on the 'submit' button. The 'submit' button turned into 'please wait' and then.... Error 5xx - website unavailable. I went to my bank's website and the $158 had been charged.

EDIT: Was able to log in and check account. Says order is processing. Sounds good to me!

Last edited:
Just to the shoe page.... added multiple dunks by mistake.. finally got it down to 1.. now im hitting the login button and doesnt go nowhere!! lol

has anyone ever had an order cancelled by UNDFTD? I've never heard anything about them being shady about canceling orders, but then again I never really have copped releases off their site. The way the site was all messed up though, I wouldn't be surprised if there were some cancelations.

Just to the shoe page.... added multiple dunks by mistake.. finally got it down to 1.. now im hitting the login button and doesnt go nowhere!! lol
same thing happened to me.  after the login page, i got 'cart is empty' message.  this happened to me 3 times until it wouldn't let me add my size anymore due to unavailability.

same thing happened to me.  after the login page, i got 'cart is empty' message.  this happened to me 3 times until it wouldn't let me add my size anymore due to unavailability.

Same thing happened to me and I also missed out. Not going to pay reseller prices, currently $290 for my size. too much.
On to the next release.

Back
Top Bottom