Under Armour Curry 11

Under Armour Curry 11
Release Date: Fall 2023
1691292900992.jpeg

1691292921443.jpeg

Looks like the colorway in the post will be a camp exclusive.

^ Some on feet looks in game

JS”

I like. They’re definitely different from the last three versions.

*They corrected to $160
Finishline selling for $170 but at least they allow promo codes for $15 off with code hoodieszn

I got a pair off UA yesterday with the early access thinking FNL wouldn't allow coupon as it states Curry are excluded. Would've saved $5 lol but they don't have my size. At least got 15% cash back and stacked double reward points for my bday month.

Didn't cop the 9 and 10 but these look the best so it's a gift to myself. If I like them enough I'll get the all black pair too.

Last edited:
Finishline selling for $170 but at least they allow promo codes for $15 off with code hoodieszn

I got a pair off UA yesterday with the early access thinking FNL wouldn't allow coupon as it states Curry are excluded. Would've saved $5 lol but they don't have my size. At least got 15% cash back and stacked double reward points for my bday month.

Didn't cop the 9 and 10 but these look the best so it's a gift to myself. If I like them enough I'll get the all black pair too.
Let us know how they feel. Im eyeing the next release on 10/27.

Just got these couple days ago. I have the last 3 Curry's and you can definitely see the progression from the 8's being a little more loose structurally up to the 11's.

They fit similar to last 3 with some slight differences. The 10's have more step in comfort and feel more forgiving in the toes. The added fuse on the 11's looks AWESOME (especially from a toe down view) but feel more confined and press down on your toes. Not un-comfy, but noticeable. 11's definitely feel lowest to the ground, and most stable of all the Curry Flows.

I have WIDE feet and short toes, so Curry's are the best fitting basketball sigs for my feet, but not perfect. My foot always spills over and you can see how the dual layer foam (the teal part) creases alot. Weirdly, the creases go away a little after you take them off. The dual layer feels like a pebax based foam, like ZOOM X, but hard to feel on step in. Maybe they do help with impact protection and how your joints feel after playing.

Overall really like the design and colorway, and the build quality seems more worth the price vs. last years.

Attachments

• IMG_2381.jpg
    IMG_2381.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 449
  • IMG_2382.jpg
    IMG_2382.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 565
Very cool how Curry Brand and Brandon Jennings’ Tuff Crowd collaborated on a shoe.

Dub Nation Colorway is on my radar.

Just got these couple days ago. I have the last 3 Curry's and you can definitely see the progression from the 8's being a little more loose structurally up to the 11's.

did you have any durability issues with the last 3? I0s are on discount and i want to try them but i’ve heard so many reviews saying the Flow outsole barely last a few weeks or months

The 25% UA reward works on the Domaine not the Future. Not sure if they'll cancel. I ordered the Slipspeed last night so see if that'll ship. The PR6 are excluded too but the code works on them so someone messed up letting the code slide on those. We shall see. I know in the past they cancelled after using a code on the Curry 8 when they were excluded.

Back
Top Bottom