UNDER ARMOUR CURRY 3

So apparently the grey/dark grey/green ones aren't out yet. I do have a code that is good for like 2 more days, I think. I'm pretty sure it's a 40 dollar off of 100. If someone in here wants one it's up for grabs. Ideally I'd like to help someone who hasn't had one before.
Thanks for the hook up my man! Repped!

Was able to cop the full circle low tops on the lolow!

View media item 2378420

UA now has the Curry 3 Mids at $99.99 and Curry 3 Lows as $89.99.

If you have the $40 off code and have an item to add (to make the $100 minimum) then I think this is a good deal!

Wow everybody gets $40 off lol. I think the $40 codes expired that's why they decide to reduce the price now. I could be wrong, if you got a code that works prove me wrong.

I got this colorway today I had another $40 code but the deal is null in void with the reduced price now.
View media item 2379528

Last edited:
noblekane noblekane I haven't received a $40 coupon email from UA in a loooonnngggggg time.... and I get a lot of shoes from UADC.... smfh... I dunno wassup with that

If you guys are buying, make sure you are buying through the cash back sites. Befrugal is 9% cash back on UA stuff. Brought these down to pretty much like 91 bucks before shipping

On UA? I don't see their stuff get reduced twice. Either they sell out or just stay at that price. Who knows if they still don't sell they just might?

Hoping UA sends out another $40 code [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom