UNDER ARMOUR CURRY 3

View media item 2226460

Curry 3 "Blue Camo" supposedly dropping 12/3
[emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
Is that grey or white?!?! I'm on mobile, so it's hard to tell

Last edited:
It's grey as I see the color described as steel. I thought I would like the blue camo but turns out I don't like them after all. Might grow on me in person though :\ Want to see a fade midsole option.

Last edited:
Is there a barcode or anything? Gonna hit up the factory store to see if they have Curry 2 lows.

It doesn't say Curry's are excluded on that, might be able to get away with it at the Factory store?

As far as the 3 posted above, I think I saw a pic of like an all white model, but on the Anafoam part it was like silver/white/grey camp. That one up there does look grey.

I'm off to check my emails lol

I checked my email about an hour ago and I got the offer. Strange as I haven't bought directly from UA since the Silver Surfer Curry 2's. Shame as the next color of 3's I want are the Blue Camo and they don't release till December.

I don't have anything. I have bought from them before. Not too long ago. I wouldn't mind going out to look for a few things.

Thanks guys for the info about 25% coupon! Got this bad boy from Soho last one of my size 8. Came out 105$ with no tax! Super steal. Will going there again on the 19th to get the home colorway for this price. Hopefully they let me use it.View media item 2232693

Thanks guys for the info about 25% coupon! Got this bad boy from Soho last one of my size 8. Came out 105$ with no tax! Super steal. Will going there again on the 19th to get the home colorway for this price. Hopefully they let me use it.
nice cop....got a question though, are older Curry models marked down or are they in their SRP?
thanks

oh..so buying other sneakers are pretty much a no no because they are still in full price....thanks for the info
I never said buying full price is a no no???? Do I offend you somehow? I just stated that they don't have sale merchandise in that store. Did I say something wrong?

I never said buying full price is a no no???? Do I offend you somehow? I just stated that they don't have sale merchandise in that store. Did I say something wrong?
no, i mean, it would be a no no for me to buy other models if they are still in their SRP in the brand houses... because if they havent marked down those other models, i think i will just go with online footlocker, get them in their marked down prices, and use a coupon code, that would be a bigger discount than the 25% they are offering in the brand house ... ;p 

but coping curry 3s, that would be a big yes in the brand houses because of that 25% discount...too bad i havent find the colorway that would suit me. 

sorry for the misunderstanding... 
tongue.gif

If anyone plans on using the F&F coupon on the DubNation Home's tomorrow, could you please post in here if the coupon goes through?

no, i mean, it would be a no no for me to buy other models if they are still in their SRP in the brand houses... because if they havent marked down those other models, i think i will just go with online footlocker, get them in their marked down prices, and use a coupon code, that would be a bigger discount than the 25% they are offering in the brand house ... ;p 

but coping curry 3s, that would be a big yes in the brand houses because of that 25% discount...too bad i havent find the colorway that would suit me. 

sorry for the misunderstanding... :tongue:

Oh ok I understand now lol. True what you said if it's not new model I rather cop from footlocker or other footsite too.

Back
Top Bottom