UNDER ARMOUR CURRY 3

WIll the come colorway be available for discount anywhere? I'm looking to come up on a pair to hoop in this season.

Any NYC people: I tried the 25% off at UA Soho and they wouldn't let me use it on the DubNation Homes. I went to UA WTC and they honored the coupon. Picked them up for $105, no tax.

Slightly off topic, but on topic of the 20 dollars off I really only am interested in the "Steel" Curry 1 Lux and I already have two pairs (Golf + White Lux) so after a little research on some sites it came down to like 100.....personally I would like to get them a lot cheaper than that. I don't he really buy multiples of shoes....and there is other stuff I want

Last edited:
just checked out using the VISA checkout on UA
happy.gif

Why isn't there a UA Brandhouse store in the Bay Area yet except for crappy outlet ones.

They should have one in DTSF to compete with NikeSF and at least one in Valley Fair SJ.

To those who already got their dubnation homes, does it come with extra set of laces like the heritage?

Bandwagons no mo:

UA Takes Major Hit Over Underperforming Curry 3's: http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...test-steph-curry-shoe-not-doing-well-expected

That's an interesting article. Thanks for posting. Repped. I'm not entirely sure how to take it or what to make of it. I mean, for starters, I think they messed up with the price. I know they want to continue making more and more money, but with KD coming to Golden State you now have a Nike (big/popular company) for only 10 bucks more. Second, I think they need to not put out so many different colorways, just a few really cool ones. I think the 2s had like 20 color ways someone said? Crazy. Open a customization option. Also, with them losing the finals I think a lot of people jumped off the wagon. Plus there has only been like 4 color ways so far. I haven't bought a pair yet because I haven't seen one I liked.

Last edited:
^I think there's a couple reasons for this:

1. Durant is the prime discussion point in GS this year

2. Curry averaging almost 4pts less per game compared to last season...currently not in MVP discussion

3. Customers bought Curry 2's in volume in the midst of the Warriors historic season and previously unable to get Curry 1's due to their low supply. Now knowing there will be plenty of 3's to go around in several styles, customers are more patient.

4. Customers are still indecisive on whether they can wear Curry's in a casual setting

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom