UNDER ARMOUR CURRY 3

I got an L too. @FlashSole  said sizes 8-12.5 were gone at 10:07. Now they're going $330+ on eBay. Wished they weren't this hyped. Oh well... 
I also took a big ole "L", my size was sold out by 9:57, since they actually dropped sometime around 9:50, I believe. 
ohwell.gif

Oh well, here's to hoping they finally release some goodies for us...

Last edited:
If anyone has a 40 off code and could PM me it, it would be very much appreciated.

-- edit ---

Don't need it anymore

Last edited:
Anybody seen the grey fade at their Champs? Somebody spotted them at Richmond, VA Champs. Might have been put out early by accident?

Last edited:
Both of these are so damn fire
pimp.gif
any word on if either is releasing? Especially the white pair.
I thought I read somewhere that they're only PE's, but I'm just here having some super wishful thinking! Ha ha. Hoping the NikeTalk gods bless us with some change-of-heart PE releases from Under Armour 
laugh.gif
 A guy can dream, sigh...

Yeah first off this man needs to do something about how wrinkled his shorts are, then he needs to buy UA socks or ones with no logo

Email myfitnesspal support and tell them it expired. They'll give you another one (well this is what happened to me).
you filled out the support form on the myfitnesspal website right? How long did it take for them to respond?

It's been a few days already for me

Back
Top Bottom