UNDER ARMOUR CURRY 3

Someone explained to me why is it Curry 3ZERO? Is it similar to a curry 3.5 or something? No sure what UA is trying to do.

Someone explained to me why is it Curry 3ZERO? Is it similar to a curry 3.5 or something? No sure what UA is trying to do.
pretty much 3.5.... but 3zero Im guessing like his jersey number.... 30

Last edited:

you filled out the support form on the myfitnesspal website right? How long did it take for them to respond?

It's been a few days already for me
i replied back to their original email when they give me the voucher. it might have taken a couple of days with the usual "sorry for delay, we are swamped by emails. but here is a new code for you"

pretty much 3.5.... but 3zero Im guessing like his jersey number.... 30
I also just found out that it is spelled 3zer0 with the number zero at the end rather than letter O. Minor detail but might help in ebay searches haha

If it's time to give the people on the mailing list the codes I'm sure they would be more likely to give out codes. Everybody has the same expiration date. When it's over you gotta wait until the next wave. Best thing to do is sign up for the myfitnesspal account and hope you get on the list for the next one.

duke40 duke40 Been on the mailing list since forever .....I buy a lot of Curry stuff.... double ups to triple ups....
never ever ever had coupon mailed to me..... I don't know what else to call it?????!!!!!!!

always peeps from NT hooking me up with the coupon code!!!!

duke40 duke40 Been on the mailing list since forever .....I buy a lot of Curry stuff.... double ups to triple ups....
never ever ever had coupon mailed to me..... I don't know what else to call it?????!!!!!!!

always peeps from NT hooking me up with the coupon code!!!!

My codes are from myfitnesspal, which my wife gets too. If you download one of the UA fitness apps, log in like it says, you will get them about every 2-3 months. But they are in the right on this one - it isn't their fault the code expired without being used. That's on him for waiting game too long and not paying attention to the date. Good for them if they send another one to be nice, but if they don't, lesson learned and move on.

My codes are from myfitnesspal, which my wife gets too. If you download one of the UA fitness apps, log in like it says, you will get them about every 2-3 months. But they are in the right on this one - it isn't their fault the code expired without being used. That's on him for waiting game too long and not paying attention to the date. Good for them if they send another one to be nice, but if they don't, lesson learned and move on.
duke40 duke40 I know about myfitnesspal... no code

Plus I think he has a stake in shares with the company. If he was to sell off or something that probably wouldn't look good.....I also have no idea how the sticks and such work lol. Yes his shoes seem to be on the decline, but I think part of it is the not winning championships.

thibk the design just sucks lol 

UA had something going with the 1s and got lazy after that

other than the mothers day all the cuury 3s are trash

I have multiple pair of 1s (fun shoe to play in - just needed better traction and a little more bounce in cushion) and 2s (another fun shoe that could use a little more bounce). I picked up one pair of the 3s and immediately returned them. Only pair I've been tempted to buy is the yellow 3Zer0s because I love yellow shoes. Hopefully the 4s are a better shoe.

I have multiple pair of 1s (fun shoe to play in - just needed better traction and a little more bounce in cushion) and 2s (another fun shoe that could use a little more bounce). I picked up one pair of the 3s and immediately returned them. Only pair I've been tempted to buy is the yellow 3Zer0s because I love yellow shoes. Hopefully the 4s are a better shoe.
Hope not so he can leave this trash *** company haha

Agree with you on the 1's, could use a little more bounce but the traction was great. Same as the CFD 1's as far as traction.

I liked the 2's, traction good but needed a little more bounce.

Hated the 3's at first but they grew on me, I only have one pair. Strangely they're probably his most comfortable shoes and the grip was good. No complaints from me, I look to pick up one more pair.

If the warriors win the chip this year, people will get back on the train. Not as many as those on the curry 2 bandwagon but as long as the design isnt a flop, curry 4 sales will exceed curry 3 sales

I also think UA prob learned their lesson forecasting infinite growth and expecting the 3's to sell like hotcakes

Last edited:
If the warriors win the chip this year, people will get back on the train. Not as many as those on the curry 2 bandwagon but as long as the design isnt a flop, curry 4 sales will exceed curry 3 sales

I also think UA prob learned their lesson forecasting infinite growth and expecting the 3's to sell like hotcakes

And they missed on pricing - raising to $140 hurt sales with parents, especially when Nike and Jordan lowered prices this year. Totally misread the market. Vast improvements at least in forecasting will happen for the 4.

And Darth, HE CAN'T LEAVE UNTIL 2024. He is a shareholder and would lose close to $100 million or more if he left.

Back
Top Bottom