UNDER ARMOUR CURRY 3

Yeah, definitely Curry homerism in this thread when it comes to defending his shoes haha.

IMHO, the 1's and 2's were dope, the 3's were pretty underwhelming, but truth is...what signature sneaker line has hit on every release? Jordan? No. Kobe? No. LeBron? Hell no.

Yeah, definitely Curry homerism in this thread when it comes to defending his shoes haha.

IMHO, the 1's and 2's were dope, the 3's were pretty underwhelming, but truth is...what signature sneaker line has hit on every release? Jordan? No. Kobe? No. LeBron? Hell no.

No "Homerism" over here and didn't intend to defend the shoe. I just want people to be honest and give a legitimate opinion. Saying this shoe View media item 2444924is "OMG Horrible" is to say the least, "Far Fetched" and reaching for internet attention or laughs.

There's not much to the design of the shoe to make the shoe "Horrible" or "Ugly". It's a simplistic colorway that doesn't stand out, If anything one may say the shoe is bland or blah but to say the shoe looks horrible just isn't a valid statement.

We're all entitled to our opinion but....

Im trying to understand why folks are in the 3 thread if they dont like the 3s. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Everyone will not like every colorway, its a fact. Opinions on colors are cool, but blanket statements just because YOU dont like the colorways ...still [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Im not calling out anyone specifically yet, but if it applies 2 u, then oh well.

Last edited:
Im trying to understand why folks are in the 3 thread if they dont like the 3s. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Everyone will not like every colorway, its a fact. Opinions on colors are cool, but blanket statements just because YOU dont like the colorways ...still [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Im not calling out anyone specifically yet, but if it applies 2 u, then oh well.
I wholeheartedly agree. I'm not in a Nike track shoe thread talking commenting about how ugly the track shoes and how much they'd look better with metal instead of rubber spikes because.....

I don't run track! 
roll.gif

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] repped for that

No "Homerism" over here and didn't intend to defend the shoe. I just want people to be honest and give a legitimate opinion. Saying this shoe View media item 2444924is "OMG Horrible" is to say the least, "Far Fetched" and reaching for internet attention or laughs.

There's not much to the design of the shoe to make the shoe "Horrible" or "Ugly". It's a simplistic colorway that doesn't stand out, If anything one may say the shoe is bland or blah but to say the shoe looks horrible just isn't a valid statement.

I'm actually in agreement with you.

Yea those arent currys. Dont think they ever released either. I think only partnered schools that made the tourney this year got some

Champs release these charged controller around the same time as nyc promotion of 3zer0 and ncaa playoffs im selling mine at ebay to buy the mothers day 3zer0

Not sure how i could reach for attention or laughs when there are like 10 people that follow this thread. That shoe in general is terrible. And that colorway is just bad. The sales dont lie.

And why come in this thread? Isnt that what forums are for? To post your ideas and opinions?

Its strange that someone doesnt like a shoe you like, and you feel the need to stand against them.

I think the new hardens and cp3s are ugly also. You guys offended by that too? Silly

Just so I understand, you go in the Harden forum (if there is one) just to call it ugly too? Is that a trend or som?

Im just asking for a friend. She likes to answer things no one is asking her.

Last edited:
What exactly would forums consist of if no one posted their opinions?......

With that, im out. Good luck boys

I stopped by the standalone Footlocker in Palo Alto to get the yellow 3Zeros, but they didn't have my size. They couldn't order me a pair, but their system show that several Champs have them in stock Anyone know if they honor the Footlocker Birthday coupon?

I stopped by the standalone Footlocker in Palo Alto to get the yellow 3Zeros, but they didn't have my size. They couldn't order me a pair, but their system show that several Champs have them in stock Anyone know if they honor the Footlocker Birthday coupon?

Just order off Eastbay or fl and use a 20% code? Works out to the same $25 off

Back
Top Bottom