D6738BCF-B6F4-49CB-8DFA-AD94C8729C29.jpeg

93E0A7BC-0F28-4AAC-904A-285160FEDB1E.jpeg

82CC6E9B-4979-4E2D-A6CE-A63C0FD2D1AE.jpeg

91D02486-47FC-482F-AED9-4F4541489663.jpeg

2459CCAF-5787-4321-B2D8-D79964D28917.jpeg

2EA6CAD3-2FBC-465D-886F-61FDA8139661.jpeg

84E1CC02-84E4-4265-AD06-4DBD3212B7D6.jpeg

Last edited:
Rumor was they were to release or was guessing last month but that didn't happen. I'm thinking UA been holding out for the right time to release them. What better day than his birthday. Just check back on March 14, they might be quickstrike then won't release more until June/July. If I'm wrong I'm wrong. If I'm right I'm right #staywoke that's all

Can't wait for these. Hopefully the fixed the pinching issue that made the 4 unbearable for me

EDIT- NM

I really like the pictures of the shoes so far. Im'm not a fan of the camo design but I can wait for another color-way.

Last edited:
Curry shoes are trash. Under Armour is mostly trash as well, apart from their compression shirts. Why would I wear shoes that are branded as "Under Armour"? They need to change their name if they want to compete with Nike and Adidas. Too much association with just their tight shirts.

Stupid name for a company that makes the ugliest shoes in the game.

Curry shoes are trash. Under Armour is mostly trash as well, apart from their compression shirts. Why would I wear shoes that are branded as "Under Armour"? They need to change their name if they want to compete with Nike and Adidas. Too much association with just their tight shirts.

Lol, only thing trash is this naive post. Don't let the door hit u on the way out

Lol, only thing trash is this naive post. Don't let the door hit u on the way out

How is my opinion naive? I was alive when Under Armour became popular for their heatgear/coldgear compression shirts. Shirts that were meant to be worn under athletic gear; hence the name under armour. They need to change their name if they want to sell more gear other than undershirts.

They need new designers for their shoes. Curry is one of the biggest athletes in the country right now, and this is the shoe they release to please him? These are hot garbage. The Curry 4's were a step in the right direction but these take it back many many steps.

Last edited:

Yes change their name after 22 years of success because some troll on niketalk said so......

What was the point of this post?

The 4s were dope. These look super lame.

Curious - those that are calling these fire, what looks good to you? I think this looks like a budget 4 tbh.

I sure hope they come out with a mid. I can't play in lows. I know most people say they are safe and secure, but for me, it's more mental thank anything. Having that "lockdown" feeling let's me know I can run and cut at any speed. Lows don't give me that confidence.

When I first saw the leaks of this shoe I thought it was more of a successor to the 3Zero since the material that wraps over the knit doesn't seem quite as "premium" as what was on the 4/4 Low.

And while the cut of a shoe doesn't necessarily determine how good the shoe is at preventing injuries its interesting that right now there just seems to be a low. With all the ankle injuries that Curry has suffered this season its interesting if this is really the "base" model rather than a mid cut.

I wonder why UA isn't even keeping his shoes out on shelves for a year before they introduce the next shoe. They introduced the 2 before the 1 was on shelves for a full year, the 4 before the 3 was on shelves for an entire year, and now the 5 is coming out when the 4 debuted in June

I wonder why UA isn't even keeping his shoes out on shelves for a year before they introduce the next shoe. They introduced the 2 before the 1 was on shelves for a full year, the 4 before the 3 was on shelves for an entire year, and now the 5 is coming out when the 4 debuted in June

I am totally with you. If UA want to have full year from the playoff, then 4 should be released in the Finals or just after Finals. 4 is great shoe but it only has 6months life. Just like KD line, if they want to introduce new one in the playoff time, it should be released.

Shoes aint bad but the plan is bad...so bad.....Also, SC sprained his ankle a few times already. i do not think that it is good time to introduce low-mid cut for him especially at this time.

Back
Top Bottom