Under Armour Curry 6 $130 — OUT NOW — ICON $160

Another Pair had the same color, same issue. Only seems to be this colorway though. Maybe the glue in the translucent sole?

Definitely interesting to see if this is just an issue with some pairs of this colorway or a bigger issue with UAs ability to bond the sole to the HOVR. I’m hoping it’s just a small batch issue.

What is under armour return policy? I know if that was Nike you could return them to the nearest factory store for store credit no questions asked. Also I wonder if they were balling outside? Some shoes you can put on and tell they aren’t built for the outdoor courts

This happened to my curry 5 from playing indoors only. I think it's a UA manufacturing thing. They have great customer service and gave me a full refund. I got these and it hasn't happened yet but after seeing this, I'm getting nervous .

They gonna have to try a new glue or put more of it. Can hardly tell there is glue by looking through the outsole. Not surprised by this at all outsole is fairly thin and translucent not the best in terms of durability.

Last edited:
Gonna be the debie downer of this thread but is this shoe durable?

Don't worry. The Curry 7 will be out in March.

These are consistently the lowest quality, no cushion having, overpriced budget clunkers.

People only buy them because of the marketing strength of Steph.

3/4 of the Shoe review community keeps propping up UA basketball shoes as being quality when they obviously aren't.

Outside of the Curry 2 this line has been and continues to be absolute garbage.

These are consistently the lowest quality, no cushion having, overpriced budget clunkers.

3/4 of the Shoe review community keeps propping up UA basketball shoes as being quality when they obviously aren't.

These got cushion bro

We know your dislike towards UA. I don’t totally disagree with you but we know your stance.

These are not garbage though imo and I have a 7-8 shoe rotation on the court

These got cushion bro

We know your dislike towards UA. I don’t totally disagree with you but we know your stance.

These are not garbage though imo and I have a 7-8 shoe rotation on the court

The sole peeling off at such an early stage isn't garbage?

Yeah, ok.

Your stance is pretty clear as well lol.

My on court rotation is currently: Lebron 16, Harden 3, Harden 2, Crazy Explosive 2017, Lebron 11, Kobe AD Mid.

I'll try these when they hit clearance. UA asking for $130 is an affront to my sensibilities after their consistent subpar output. Me saying this shouldn't make you feel any type of way.

And my dislike towards UA?

Do you mean my dislike of the people that cape for the 4's when they were obviously plagued by quality control issues and having the same cushion as Chuck Taylors?

Last edited:
Am i reaching?:nerd:

58034A69-D8AB-4936-B9A5-ABFFEE18A5DA.jpeg

4607F137-355C-4CA3-9299-AADB1A38A27E.jpeg

According to Nightwing, these 6s has the most cushion among all the Currys (even the 1s that are my favorite)

1. this has cushion
2. curry 3 are the only ones that desere the hate... 4 and esepecially 5, are good enough as a sig shoe
3. UA shoes are in the kinda durable if you compare them to other shoes...

Have you guys ever seen a thread with 4 pages on the featured threads on the home page of NT?

Back
Top Bottom