Under Armour Curry 6 $130 — OUT NOW — ICON $160

I’m out!!! I have the fox pair coming in Friday and immediately returning them when they arrive. If I get attached to the pair and love them then in the short future the sole separates I will be extremely pissed!! :angry:Can’t own a b-ball shoe and not be confident to play ball in them:sick:

Thanks for the pics guys you saved me $130

B1266166-B269-42C0-9A85-03F271DEAD20.jpeg
Now - BACK TO THE SHOES!!! First run today - got 5 games of full court in. Dirty, nasty 24 Hour court, but traction was perfect even with caked on dust bunnies. Had some heel slip and some volume up front, but I wouldn’t have size down because of length. Cushioning starts stiff - hoping it breaks in soon. This should be a fun one.

I’m out!!! I have the fox pair coming in Friday and immediately returning them when they arrive. If I get attached to the pair and love them then in the short future the sole separates I will be extremely pissed!! :angry:Can’t own a b-ball shoe and not be confident to play ball in them:sick:

Thanks for the pics guys you saved me $130

Yeah I don’t know how UA is letting this happen. It’s a shame.

Now - BACK TO THE SHOES!!! First run today - got 5 games of full court in. Dirty, nasty 24 Hour court, but traction was perfect even with caked on dust bunnies. Had some heel slip and some volume up front, but I wouldn’t have size down because of length. Cushioning starts stiff - hoping it breaks in soon. This should be a fun one.
:nerd: I might hold on to my pair to see if yours separate in a week:lol:

update us after few pickup games on the 6s, to see if the sole separates

update us after few pickup games on the 6s, to see if the sole separates

How much do you want to bet he has no issue whatsoever?

I can’t be the only one that knows his protect UA at all costs routine.

Same song and dance with nearly every silhouette.

I keep coming and check if someone talking more about the shoe but I only got that they’re arguing something that I don’t even know what they’re talking about.

The guy said it sitting everywhere but I haven’t seen one pic from store here in US and every stores I called they said they don’t get this yet. I have the Xmas one and I love it so far. And mine haven’t peel yet lol.

The Armoury in Frisco TX showed sold out too but they had them in store. The only two stores I saw at three malls in Dallas/FW thatbhad them were that Armoury and the brand house.

I keep coming and check if someone talking more about the shoe but I only got that they’re arguing something that I don’t even know what they’re talking about.

The guy said it sitting everywhere but I haven’t seen one pic from store here in US and every stores I called they said they don’t get this yet. I have the Xmas one and I love it so far. And mine haven’t peel yet lol.

Screen Shot 2019-01-08 at 1.38.49 PM.png

Only the super small retailers like FOOTLOCKER still have them in stock. :lol:

Better hurry. :wink:

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2019-01-08 at 1.38.49 PM.png

Only the super small retailers still have them in stock.

Better hurry. :wink:
Sorry, I mean at the actual store not online. I try to use a reward on Footlocker, Footaction or Champs. That what I mean by don’t see anyone post the on hand pic yet. Thanks tho.

For the rest of the normal, logical people in this thread, I apologize for airing this out in the thread and derailing the shoe talk. This stuff is better left in the DM’s. Maybe my Shrek brain just couldn’t comprehend the procedures and rules of arguments.

Just got my second session in on the Curry 6 - amazingly enough, the sole is still together, although I only got two games of 3-on-3 in them. I also am finishing up the Millenium - it’s an amazing shoe, as Schwollo has already said in his review.

8C5DF103-28C8-4BEB-99DC-800E722C3E6E.jpeg

For the rest of the normal, logical people in this thread, I apologize for airing this out in the thread and derailing the shoe talk. This stuff is better left in the DM’s. Maybe my Shrek brain just couldn’t comprehend the procedures and rules of arguments.

Just got my second session in on the Curry 6 - amazingly enough, the sole is still together, although I only got two games of 3-on-3 in them. I also am finishing up the Millenium - it’s an amazing shoe, as Schwollo has already said in his review.

8C5DF103-28C8-4BEB-99DC-800E722C3E6E.jpeg

can't wait to hear your thoughts about the TMac. also, do you know if adidas will drop more colorways of the shoe???

can't wait to hear your thoughts about the TMac. also, do you know if adidas will drop more colorways of the shoe???

They are already out on adidas.com and champs.com. I love them - if they were a half-size smaller they would be my favorite shoe in my rotation. They are super-nice.

They are already out on adidas.com and champs.com. I love them - if they were a half-size smaller they would be my favorite shoe in my rotation. They are super-nice.

i should have copped the white/gold when they still had my size 11, not feeling the red and on the fence about the black ones. i'll check out champs, maybe they have more colorways, wasn't aware that they carried them. thanks for the info, keep up the great work.

i should have copped the white/gold when they still had my size 11, not feeling the red and on the fence about the black ones. i'll check out champs, maybe they have more colorways, wasn't aware that they carried them. thanks for the info, keep up the great work.

They are coming with a blue/white like the all-star TMac 2. I think it’s next month actually.

I like Curry’s. And lebrons. And hardens. And Jordan’s. And kyrie’s. Not too high on PG’s though - don’t fit my heel right.

The sole separation is just on two colorways so far. Totally acceptable, you couldn't possibly ask for any more from a $130 shoe.

Buy with confidence guys. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom