UNDER ARMOUR RUNNING SHOES in the PHILIPPINES?

beatyou123

Banned
HI THERE NIKETALK FAMS!any stores in the PI selling UA running shoes?any performance feedbacks?THANKS IN ADVANCE

Isn't this the brand that Brandon Jennings is endorsing? Hasn't dropped here in the Philippines...or at least I haven't seen any. I know theirfootball cleats perform well. Not sure about the running shoes though.

I think Rich Alvarez is still wearing Under Armour.. There was one game where I saw him wearing a pair.

Here's my Under Armour Running and Cross Training shoes, I'm a normal arch runner who tends to mildly overpronate..just my overview
PROS
very comfortable
cushioning is decent
heatgear materials is very functional wicks moisture effectively
perfect support and lateral stabilility
durable
great for all around activity
CONS
EXPENSIVE , waited for almost six months for the discounted prices online
BIG THANKS TO METHOD MAN for the advice...
f_m1tx8n6m_b0fd84d.jpg
f_m1tx8n7m_5a05d16.jpg
f_m1tx8nym_bc24660.jpg
f_m1tx8o1m_3a60833.jpg
f_m1tx8o2m_c3db150.jpg
f_m1tx8o3m_895d340.jpg
f_m1tx8o4m_e2879af.jpg

Under Armour as a brand is just so sick. Can't wait for it to drop here in the PI. I went to the states this winter and they were all wearing Under Armour's.

i have a friend who sells under armour brand. not sure if he sells running shoes as well. usually mga football equipments ung binebenta nya samen likecompression shorts na may cup. if you are interested, i'll let you know.

thanks man. im planning on buying UA compression gear for running. they just look so good.
btw, watched "Never Back Down" last night. I just noticed they were wearing Under Armour's!

Heres my Under Armour Micro G Black Ice Basketball shoes...

After 2 times playing ball...

according the Olympic World Galleria they are the only ones who have UA products. They will have new items coming in if/as soon as they sold most of the items they have now.

my favorite daily beaters...rain or shine...one down, one to go...loving those genuine carbon fiber plates....

Looks good brah. What model is this anyways. Been looking for some straight beaters that can handle the rain since the season's coming up.

Back
Top Bottom