Under Armour?

I missed around and waited too long to get the triple red hovr phantoms and now they are sold out. Who here got them?

Random request but if anyone ever sees Curry 1 low "two a days" (black/grey) colorway in a size 13 anywhere please let me know. Got a pair when the came out and they lasted me two years of everyday use and I consider them some of the best shoes I've ever had. Of course now they are impossible to find, probably have to get lucky on ebay

$80... these are awesome!! Find them on a semi shady site that is sorry of like letgo/offerup and dude was selling my size out of all sizes.

These joints are fire... now I'm going to have to keep watch for other colors.

20180302_163818.jpg

20180302_165356.jpg

$80... these are awesome!! Find them on a semi shady site that is sorry of like letgo/offerup and dude was selling my size out of all sizes.

These joints are fire... now I'm going to have to keep watch for other colors.

20180302_163818.jpg

20180302_165356.jpg
Can you compare the hovr cushion to anything else on the market?

Can you compare the hovr cushion to anything else on the market?

As much as i hate every comparison bevause it's a subjective typed l topic.

I have ultra boost, and epic react.

(1) Ub still most squishy
(2) React is more of a solid bounce given its all foam. Its more dense than ub so more of a solid ride. Been wearing my reacts for 5 days straight.
(3) hovr has the absolute best feeling insole as its like a multiple pocketed insole. Not as bouncy as the others but had has better construction and full rubber along the bottom. As well the foam is held within the netting as a carrier while the others are exposed. The insole is definitely gel and memory foam.

All three are great. The react is my favorite right now just because of how light and the amount of room as it has more space in the toe area and the flyknit is breathable. The foot is less constricted.

But I'm going to wear the hovr today and get a real break in period and see because reacts needed that break in.

The
As much as i hate every comparison bevause it's a subjective typed l topic.

I have ultra boost, and epic react.

(1) Ub still most squishy
(2) React is more of a solid bounce given its all foam. Its more dense than ub so more of a solid ride. Been wearing my reacts for 5 days straight.
(3) hovr has the absolute best feeling insole as its like a multiple pocketed insole. Not as bouncy as the others but had has better construction and full rubber along the bottom. As well the foam is held within the netting as a carrier while the others are exposed. The insole is definitely gel and memory foam.

All three are great. The react is my favorite right now just because of how light and the amount of room as it has more space in the toe area and the flyknit is breathable. The foot is less constricted.

But I'm going to wear the hovr today and get a real break in period and see because reacts needed that break in.
the knit on the sonic is some of the best knit to ever touch my feet imo. I could wear the hovrs forever

yo that was foul eastbay had the phantoms not on the exclusion list and just as i was bout to cop they put um back on

A few of those colorways are going to be tempting. I'm curious about HOVR and the Phantoms in particular.

Curry 4 "All Star"

Been looking for all-white high tops that have a bit of a "flash" to them and saw these in-store. I had just received the "Sorry but you didn't win.." email from all of the Off-White Jordan 1 EU raffles, so I pulled out my wallet for these bad boys. I must say the details on these are incredible. I was never a fan of the previous Curry shoes, but if these are any indication of what's to come, I'm excited for the future of the line.

Full Album on Instagram

39949755954_1d5b14d5ff.jpg

38849372600_405b7dca15.jpg

38849371910_e6ebf191ea.jpg

Copped a pair of the Black/Red HOVR Phantoms that dropped recently for March Madness with a $40 off $100 or more promo code. $94 and change for these is probably the best I could do, can't wait to see how comfortable they are... I've heard nothing but great things.

You're gonna love them. Really comfortable. What team color did you get?

Also if anyone has a $40 off $100 they're not using but will eventually give for free I'll trade a FTL $20 rewards for it. Hit my PM

Copped a pair of the Black/Red HOVR Phantoms that dropped recently for March Madness with a $40 off $100 or more promo code. $94 and change for these is probably the best I could do, can't wait to see how comfortable they are... I've heard nothing but great things.
I tried the all-white ones at my local Champs. COMFY AS HELL. I dare say more comfy than Ultraboosts, but that's just me. Too bad the shipment of all-whites they had seemed to have some quality control issues. Random pink ink-like markings around the eyelets which I just couldn't get past. :frown:

I'm not sure if this is the place to post it, but has anyone in here tried the Fat Tire Govie? I have a $40 off code right now and they are on sale on their website. I see they have the Charged cushioning and I always liked the cushioning.

I'm not sure if this is the place to post it, but has anyone in here tried the Fat Tire Govie? I have a $40 off code right now and they are on sale on their website. I see they have the Charged cushioning and I always liked the cushioning.
I don't have the Fat Tire Grovie but the Fat Tire 1 and 2's and they use the same midsole and they're extremely comfortable, very good cushion. Its weird at 1st because the outsole is shaped like a tire so you have to balance center but after walking and running around a while you get used to it.

I don't have the Fat Tire Grovie but the Fat Tire 1 and 2's and they use the same midsole and they're extremely comfortable, very good cushion. Its weird at 1st because the outsole is shaped like a tire so you have to balance center but after walking and running around a while you get used to it.

Hey thanks! I have a job where I do a lot of walking and stuff. I usually enjoy Charged cushioning and I've always thought it was comfy. I have to wear "leather boots" at work so I'm hoping these do the job. Regular steel/composite toe work boots are killing my feet and if I'm not required to wear them I want my feet as comfy as possible.

Back
Top Bottom