Under Armour?

These?
Under-Armour-HOVR-Infinite_664_2_100478.jpg
Under-Armour-HOVR-Infinite_664_1_100478.jpg
Under-Armour-HOVR-Infinite_664_4_100478.jpg
Under-Armour-HOVR-Infinite_664_6_100478.jpg

C5272634-1FE4-43D6-833D-64787F6B7D7D.jpeg

0FA5731B-765C-4998-A9E8-F5E0638A33CF.jpeg

I’ve had these for about two months but couldn’t show until today. Wasn’t sure I would wear them but honestly - I love them. Super comfy and look way better on foot.
How do these run? tts or would/did you size up

duke40 duke40 how are the Forge 96 breaking in? Seriously considering. The new colorways are awesome. Are they available in stores at any footsites?

I like these:
under-armour-forge-96-release-date-price-021-320x213.jpg
under-armour-forge-96

ua-forge-96-2-1.jpg

I live mine. A wider fit for sure - like most of the chunky shoes - but they are easy to wear. And the lack of a huge UA logo cleans them up.
Cool thanks! Agree. Seem to be sold out so assume these have been a big success for UA? Or trying to get some hype on them?

Cool thanks! Agree. Seem to be sold out so assume these have been a big success for UA? Or trying to get some hype on them?

They have been really moving. I’m surprised a little, just being UA, but these, the Rock, and the Curry 5 were all good sellers this year.

got em in hand today and gonna break them in a hoop session soon. colorway is straight fire, might have to double up especially at the price point. Fit is TTS for sure. even though the upper is one piece, the side panels at the mid-foot can be adjusted by loosening the laces so it doesn't compress as tightly.

anyone come around to liking the ASAP Rocky UA Shoes?

Still not my style but will check the collection if there is some clothing

anyone come around to liking the ASAP Rocky UA Shoes?

Still not my style but will check the collection if there is some clothing
I actually like how they look, especially the Black/White/Blue Colorway but the Price even at Retail is ridicolous IMO.

got em in hand today and gonna break them in a hoop session soon. colorway is straight fire, might have to double up especially at the price point. Fit is TTS for sure. even though the upper is one piece, the side panels at the mid-foot can be adjusted by loosening the laces so it doesn't compress as tightly.

How do you like these? Can you really feel the hovr cushion? Looking at making a pair on icon

C38E87B7-279A-4255-887E-71F932FCF74E.jpeg

Got these under resale kid needed the money!!! Might lowkey be my new fav everyday shoe. It’s built like a tank hella bulky but it’s really cozy which shocked me. HOVR is the truth.

Back
Top Bottom