Under Armour?

Official, sz.12 POTUS Obama sample (different color way of the ones Brandon Jennings has)  These were given to me by a friend who has another close friend somewhere way up in under armour.  Can post more detailed pics if anyone is interested.

Official, sz.12 POTUS Obama sample (different color way of the ones Brandon Jennings has)  These were given to me by a friend who has another close friend somewhere way up in under armour.  Can post more detailed pics if anyone is interested.
very interested to see more of these, please post more pics 

Kemba PE

Yeah I saw those on the FB group.  Easily my favorite PE colorway so far.  That midsole throws it off a bit, but overall....DAMN.

I'm pretty much in for any SC colorway, and they just happened to save those for last - or later at least.  My favorite colorway by far.

Still want one pair of lows for casual use.  Any more SC pairs coming and we'll see, but I haven't seen a colorway for him that I haven't liked.

Prides are going to be my choice, mainly cause I'm disappointed. Didn't get very creative this year with the Heritage theme. Wanted them to do something even a little different each year. Prefer the Heritage Spawns.

Anyone still looking for Prides, they're up on UA as well as a black/silver/white pair which I saw at Footlocker awhile ago.
https://www.underarmour.com/en-us/ua-clutchfit-drive-basketball-shoe/pid1246931-011

Edit: they added the Jennings cw too

More I look at the Prides I'm starting to like them. The red and yellow outsole heel is a nice touch didn't see it until the UA pics. Still need the navy/gold. Something serious happened last week so I had to take care of it so I forgot about ordering off FTL now my size is gone. Hopefully UA gets them as they tweeted to me next month but a chat rep told me otherwise. Pride and the black pair popped up so I'm gonna take that the rep doesn't have a clue. *fingers crossed*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom