Under Armour?

I hate to say this but the color blocking for the Bloodlines suck. The only one I would consider is this one.  Would look much nicer if the collar where the perforations are is black.
lg1220966104.jpg

I hate to say this but the color blocking for the Bloodlines suck. The only one I would consider is this one.  Would look much nicer if the collar where the perforations are is black.
lg1220966104.jpg

Originally Posted by AZP

looks like the bloodlines aren't selling well...FNL pulled a lot of their stock. might hit outlets soon

We need to start buying up if we want them to keep producing hoop shoes. That or they might just lower prices, cut out the marketing , and go the And 1 route not giving a damn about performance and quality anymore.

Originally Posted by AZP

looks like the bloodlines aren't selling well...FNL pulled a lot of their stock. might hit outlets soon

We need to start buying up if we want them to keep producing hoop shoes. That or they might just lower prices, cut out the marketing , and go the And 1 route not giving a damn about performance and quality anymore.

they'll keep at it i'm sure. they got DJ now to promote and a lot of eyes are on him, along with kemba too, so no worries. they may lower hte prices, but they aint gonna take short cuts with any of their products

they'll keep at it i'm sure. they got DJ now to promote and a lot of eyes are on him, along with kemba too, so no worries. they may lower hte prices, but they aint gonna take short cuts with any of their products

Originally Posted by DNeou20

The prices right now are very reasonable. They just need to be a little more edgy with their designs, most look like straight up team shoes. And also come up with better colorways.

The prices right now are very reasonable. They just need to be a little more edgy with their designs, most look like straight up team shoes. And also come up with better colorways.

lol i find it funny when people think its expensive for quality products like UA when back when nike actually put out quality products it was the same pricing but now there's gimmicks and whatnot and horrible quality work selling for anywhere from 110 to 180.... UA is fine where they're at, people just need to give them a chance and branch out/away from the church of nike. yeah the colorways may be plain but other than TB colorways they usually stick to what tells the story of their athletes ala the colorways of the bloodlines, each one "tells a part of bj's story"

lol i find it funny when people think its expensive for quality products like UA when back when nike actually put out quality products it was the same pricing but now there's gimmicks and whatnot and horrible quality work selling for anywhere from 110 to 180.... UA is fine where they're at, people just need to give them a chance and branch out/away from the church of nike. yeah the colorways may be plain but other than TB colorways they usually stick to what tells the story of their athletes ala the colorways of the bloodlines, each one "tells a part of bj's story"

They're not too expensive, UA will definitely give you your money's worth and then some as far as quality and performance, no doubt. People do want to wear something besides Nike. All these Hyperdunks and Hyperfuses are getting redundant. See these have been the default team shoes for several years, and they are getting more plain every year, but still have more flair than UA's. People are going with what has been reliable to them which are those Nike team shoes. Who wants to buy a UA team shoe? They have trouble selling a signature shoe for an electrifying point guard. It needs more flavor. Brandon Jenning's shoes need to just scream "Swagger" and "Young Money". You're starting to see more people gravitate towards Adidas because they added a little bit more edge to it. Sure Derrick Rose has a lot to do with it, but Brandon Jenning's image is just as if not, even more marketable than Rose. Jennings can be what Iverson was to Reebok if they play their cards right, so far they're not.

They're not too expensive, UA will definitely give you your money's worth and then some as far as quality and performance, no doubt. People do want to wear something besides Nike. All these Hyperdunks and Hyperfuses are getting redundant. See these have been the default team shoes for several years, and they are getting more plain every year, but still have more flair than UA's. People are going with what has been reliable to them which are those Nike team shoes. Who wants to buy a UA team shoe? They have trouble selling a signature shoe for an electrifying point guard. It needs more flavor. Brandon Jenning's shoes need to just scream "Swagger" and "Young Money". You're starting to see more people gravitate towards Adidas because they added a little bit more edge to it. Sure Derrick Rose has a lot to do with it, but Brandon Jenning's image is just as if not, even more marketable than Rose. Jennings can be what Iverson was to Reebok if they play their cards right, so far they're not.

i hear ya, i think i just got a simplistic type of mind.... haven't purchased any nikes since the kobe vi and i'm retiring all those to casual wear. i'm pretty sure bj wanted something to stand out ala those exclusive colorways but ua prolly wanted to see what they could do with just the basics.... and i wouldn't be surprised if he wanted some flare in his shoes too but ua didn't want to do too much and then up having a bust. who knows though

i hear ya, i think i just got a simplistic type of mind.... haven't purchased any nikes since the kobe vi and i'm retiring all those to casual wear. i'm pretty sure bj wanted something to stand out ala those exclusive colorways but ua prolly wanted to see what they could do with just the basics.... and i wouldn't be surprised if he wanted some flare in his shoes too but ua didn't want to do too much and then up having a bust. who knows though

Back
Top Bottom