Under Armour?

in my opinion this is really better looking than Kobe 9.

Here's my humble opinion, in case you're bored or haven't seen any video reviews about them yet:

Yeah it's pretty much covered. Good review though, very informative. No music and effects to interrupt the viewing and your speaking although you mimicked the EKG sound lol. Keep up the good work you could be the next Nightwing haha.

Last edited:
Haha, thanks man.  I also meant to say in case "anyone" wanted to see another review, and not "you".  But yeah, I did that with my cell phone cam, as you could probably tell.  I know nothing about editing or effects, so I'm not really on that level. 

Shoes like the Spawn and CF Drive motivate me to review them and give them some more attention.  Too many people missing out on such great performers.

Here's my humble opinion, in case you're bored or haven't seen any video reviews about them yet:

I got both Home and Away and thought the exact same thing.  Not sure if I will keep the Homes yet in case some Lows release, and that's the only reason I haven't done it yet.

I was bored so I checked out the video. Provided the entertainment because I ended up looking up pet rat videos on Youtube.

Oh, your review video was good too. This might sound weird, but your speaking skills are a lot more impressive than the other YT reviewers. There aren't that many reviewers that can one take a 15 minute review video and maintain fluidity - with few fillers words and pauses.

Hey thanks man.  That actually means a lot to me because I teach for a living, so I have to be careful in how I speak.  I get a lot of practice speaking in front of people and I also gave a bunch of presentations and stuff while earning my degree.  I would have to think that has something to do with it.

I went through one "rehearsal" and then did the review.  I'm also glancing at a cheat sheet off cam so I know where to go next.

Damn, I love these shoes.  I've already played in them enough to do a review, and after that I usually get back to a rotation, but I've been going back to these and haven't touched my other shoes.  I can't wait for some more lows to release to wear casually.

Deezy, I thought it was great. I want content, not the some old dribble dolls and action shots every time. We get it - you can dribble around cones with BOTH hands and shoot when no one is on you. I don't news to see 5 minutes of it. Get to the shoe.

hey guys, i know this is the sneaker section but i wasn't really sure where to pose this question and i couldn't really find any comprehensive reviews about it online, so i'm asking here. apologies if not allowed or anything like that.

i'm curious if any you know or have an experience with how the under armour 695 basketball performs. i know the 495, 595 and 695 are the different levels of the ball, with the 695 being basically the highest grade, thus least durable and meant for indoors only. i want to know how the under armour stacks up against the wilson evolutions/solutions and spalding tf-1000s of the world. its tough for me since no sporting goods stores in my area seem to have any in stock for me to go physically touch and make a decision, so i leave it to the internets.

thanks in advance for any replies

695 feels to me a lot like the TF. I still prefer the Evolution and Baden ball to any, but the 695 is pretty good. 495 is just like any other indoor/outdoor ball.

which baden do you speak of? i'm new to buying indoor only balls. i usually only play outdoors .

edit: i looked it up. i assume you're referencing the Perfection Elite?

Last edited:
Yes. Feels to me, just like te Evo - just has symmetrical panels. Supposed to stay round longer. Only had mine since February but it is extremely comparable to Evo.

Sweet. Thanks for the info! Now I just have to find a good black Friday deal on either the UA or the baden now.

The outsole makes it look like a cross trainer. I don't like the logo placement. Need to see more colorways and different color blocking. I'll mostly go with Curry's sig only.

Yeah, there is a pair for sale on ebay.  I don't see anything on there to indicate it's B Jennings' signature, but it does have a bball-esque logo on the insole.

Thanks for posting.

It will be interesting to hear the reasoning behind the design.  The panel placement specifically.  I love me some full-length herringbone, but that herringbone looks flat like what Adidas was doing 10 years ago.  Hope that changes to angled herringbone later on.

These gotta be beasts though if they measure up to Curry's standards.  Both the Spawns and CF Drives are two of the best I've ever played in so I get the feeling performance will be excellent.

@DeezyVSOP2  as Duke mentioned, looks to be pretty close to the CF Drive outsole.  I guess this isn't the greatest picture though.  

Edit:  I also just realized you can see the outsole better in the pictures above...

Under-Armour-Curry-1-More-Images-4.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom