Under Armour?

To confirm the lows. Foot Locker and co.

I might have to cop from FNL. $20 off with $20 reward and 10% back from Discover.

It's not quite time to retire my Curry Aways, but I could definitely ball in these. But the news of the low tops dropping makes me hesitate now.

#Decisions #FirstWorldProblems

I might have to cop from FNL. $20 off with $20 reward and 10% back from Discover.

It's not quite time to retire my Curry Aways, but I could definitely ball in these. But the news of the low tops dropping makes me hesitate now.

#Decisions #FirstWorldProblems
i say don't do it. That white toebox will look trashed after the first wear

Seen a dude rocking some clutchfits the other day at the gym and I have to say they do look clean on the court. How would y'all grade them comfort wise tho?

Seen a dude rocking some clutchfits the other day at the gym and I have to say they do look clean on the court. How would y'all grade them comfort wise tho?
Comfort is excellent.  The clutchfit upper hugs and moves with your foot so nicely.  If you haven't tried UAs micro G cushioning too, it's definitely worth a try.  When you break in that full length micro G a bit, it's just money... very good balance of responsiveness, impact protection.  The clutchfit just plays very smooth and traction is solid for the most part.  One of those shoes that you forget about while playing -- really a one-to-one fit. 

Comfort is excellent.  The clutchfit upper hugs and moves with your foot so nicely.  If you haven't tried UAs micro G cushioning too, it's definitely worth a try.  When you break in that full length micro G a bit, it's just money... very good balance of responsiveness, impact protection.  The clutchfit just plays very smooth and traction is solid for the most part.  One of those shoes that you forget about while playing -- really a one-to-one fit.
Wow, I agree with literally every word.  The one thing I would add about comfort is that they aren't like pillows on your feet and don't have a really foamy, cushy lining/inner.  But the lace pressure is so well dispersed and there is absolutely no chafing, pinching, rubbing or discomfort at all.  That's amazing considering how thin the upper and tongue are, so I guess we can conclude that clutchfit really works as advertised.  The Drives are one of the most comfortable shoes for performance I've ever worn.  I can wear these for a long session without any discomfort at all, and then throw them on the next day and do the same.  I can't do that with a lot of my other shoes.

I'm going to hold off on the Maryland Heritages until I see the general release lows (unless they start to sell out).  I know the white will get messed up, but I don't really care about that since I'll only be playing in them.  Now if they release those Heritages in a low top, it would be a completely different story.  The lows that Notre Dame and Maryland players are wearing are crazy nice.

Wow, I agree with literally every word.  The one thing I would add about comfort is that they aren't like pillows on your feet and don't have a really foamy, cushy lining/inner.  But the lace pressure is so well dispersed and there is absolutely no chafing, pinching, rubbing or discomfort at all.  That's amazing considering how thin the upper and tongue are, so I guess we can conclude that clutchfit really works as advertised.  The Drives are one of the most comfortable shoes for performance I've ever worn.  I can wear these for a long session without any discomfort at all, and then throw them on the next day and do the same.  I can't do that with a lot of my other shoes.

I'm going to hold off on the Maryland Heritages until I see the general release lows (unless they start to sell out).  I know the white will get messed up, but I don't really care about that since I'll only be playing in them.  Now if they release those Heritages in a low top, it would be a completely different story.  The lows that Notre Dame and Maryland players are wearing are crazy nice.
After playing in the ClutchFit Drives for 3 hours on Monday night indoors, I wholeheartedly agree with you guys.  Also, a number of people did come up to me throughout the night and asked me how they were.  I just told them that they get my stamp of approval lol.

After playing in the ClutchFit Drives for 3 hours on Monday night indoors, I wholeheartedly agree with you guys.  Also, a number of people did come up to me throughout the night and asked me how they were.  I just told them that they get my stamp of approval lol.
nthat.gif

FTL moved the Black/Gold Low to 2/19. UA overload next month.

2/7 Award Season Drives
2/13 Two pairs of Curry 1's
2/19 Three pairs of Drive lows
2/28 Two more pairs of Curry 1's

With that kind of spread, I don't see why any of the shoes would be hard to get online. Your wallet surviving though, that's another question. Especially with the Lillards debuting and all of the other all-star releases.

What are y'all gonna get? I'm probably in for a pair of the Heritages that released, one pair of Curry Homes, one Curry All-Star, and one pair of lows. I'll be balling in UA for a good while.

How do the Clutchfit drive fit? I have the double nickels in a 9.5. Thanks for any info.

thanks!!!  just ordered a pair. used the above code  & my $20 winner's circle code and paid $84.99!!!

thanks for the extra $20 off code!!!!

Wouldn't the WC reward void the $20 coupon? I did that last time and it wouldn't allow it, it's one or the other. Is there a trick?

I think finishline fixed their website.  It allowed me add both coupons.  It used to only work on their mobile site.

I mean if you apply the $20 WC then it makes the subtotal under $100 which voids the $20 coupon as the rep told me.

Back
Top Bottom