Under Armour?

I just picked these Clutchfit drive Lows with the Grey Curry 2's. I wish the Clutchfit Drive Low was released in more colors.

So damn comfortable, I could walk around in these all day for the fall / California winter.

For everyday casual wear, so much easier to put on than the CFD mids and looks better with whatever pants as a low top. 
YES! CFD 1 Low is one of the best models UA has every released. Really is a shame they didn't release more colors. Keep an eye on ebay, a lot of drive lows end up there. 

Anyone in the Florida area know of any good under armour or UA factory house stores that is especially hot for deals? Looking mainly for some UA basketball or sweat pants and other deals. Will be stopping by there for a few days so wondering if anyone has any suggestions.

Any cheap CF1s still hanging around in Marshals or UA shops? Thx!

markdowns at FTL/champs/eastbay for the Fortis in some great colorways -- absolutely loving that shoe

@FlashSole

Do you have both the Curry 2 and the Speedform Phenom (mids)?

If so, is the Phenom more "true" speedform material throughout the upper?  I haven't come across them yet in stores near me.  Very curious though

Ali x UA Speedform Phenom

@FlashSole

Do you have both the Curry 2 and the Speedform Phenom (mids)?

If so, is the Phenom more "true" speedform material throughout the upper?  I haven't come across them yet in stores near me.  Very curious though
Yea so Speedform in the sense that it's a "seamless" upper, but still has the Bemis tape in the middle like the Curry 2. The upper and toe box, do feel different and aren't one material throughout, like the Apollo or Fortis. The Black/Red Phenoms feel a little more similar in material throughout. 

Go at least a half size up. For a little comparison, it's hard to tell, but the cushioning doesn't go all the way to the top of the back collar like the curry 2, starts a little lower. 

Anybody looking to try out the Gemini's Eastbay has the all reds on sale for $90 if you add to cart. Plus there's a 10-15% off code floating around the internet somewhere.

Last edited:
Anybody looking to try out the Gemini's Eastbay has the all reds on sale for $90 if you add to cart. Plus there's a 10-15% off code floating around the internet somewhere.
Repped.

I do want to try the Geminis.  I also want to try the Apollos... and the phenoms... and the phenom protos... and probably 2 or 3 more models 
laugh.gif

Repped.

I do want to try the Geminis.  I also want to try the Apollos... and the phenoms... and the phenom protos... and probably 2 or 3 more models :lol:

Can't speak on any of the others but Geminis are legit for actual running. Prob gonna pick up more pairs as prices continue to fall.

For the CF Drive low, did UA only release TB colorways, the 3 Mudiay PEs and GV PE? I'm not particularly a fan of any of those colorways and came across some nice pairs on eBay and was curious whether those ever hit the market?

For the CF Drive low, did UA only release TB colorways, the 3 Mudiay PEs and GV PE? I'm not particularly a fan of any of those colorways and came across some nice pairs on eBay and was curious whether those ever hit the market?
As far as I know, that was all that released, yes.  The elite 24 low was the first pair and sold quickly.

Don't know if they'll be dropping any more now that the CF 2 mids and lows are here

@thapointguy  great looking colorway of the 2s... these and the floor general Curry 2 are both nice.  WOn't be picking up but good to see UA bring out some solid colorways

These Greivis Vasquez 'North Six' PE only released in Canada. Outside of that and the ones you mentioned are it as far as public release. There are some unreleased colors on ebay.

There'll be lows in the same color make up. ND and MD PE.

iks mod iks mod yeah they do make decent amount of colorways even though they aren't selling lol. Good thing not much people are into the CFD 2, I can hold out on scooping a pair or two once they need to clear their inventory.

@iks mod yeah they do make decent amount of colorways even though they aren't selling lol. Good thing not much people are into the CFD 2, I can hold out on scooping a pair or two once they need to clear their inventory.
I'm curious about the CFD 2s.  Reviews haven't had them being that great, but I have a feeling I'd like em.  May grab the low version down the road.  I'm curious how the charged in them compares to the charged in the Curry 2

Last edited:
I'm curious about the CFD 2s.  Reviews haven't had them being that great, but I have a feeling I'd like em.  May grab the low version down the road.  I'm curious how the charged in them compares to the charged in the Curry 2

Charged in the CFD 2 is firmer but the thick foam insole gives it some plushness. Charged needs to be activated to reach its full potential.

wore my fortis today. These and the ultra boost are 1a and 1b for most comfy kicks. Gotta double up on the blue pair from FNL

Back
Top Bottom