Underated streetwear brands IMHO edition

Alright y'all we here about Bathing Ape and Ralph Lauren nonstop, but I wanted to swing the meter a little bit today, and ask what are some of your favorite lesser known streetwear brands? Since I started the thread I guess I'll be first to answer, I'll go with Neff for #1 just because the detail they've shown to the skateboarder culture, and I'm starting to go heavy on the board again, just to try and dodge these ridiculous heatwaves. #2 for me would go to Pink Dolphin, mainly because their design was interesting to look at when it first debuted, I like what they were trying to do with the colors. They have some dope sneaker collabs with Fila and Puma, and a lot of their knitwork was way higher quality than what it should have been, specifically beanies.

i'm in my mid 20s, don't really be wearing those brands anymore

onlyny
ronin
raised by wolves
hidden characters
wtaps

Last edited:
Alright y'all we here about Bathing Ape and Ralph Lauren nonstop, but I wanted to swing the meter a little bit today, and ask what are some of your favorite lesser known streetwear brands? Since I started the thread I guess I'll be first to answer, I'll go with Neff for #1 just because the detail they've shown to the skateboarder culture, and I'm starting to go heavy on the board again, just to try and dodge these ridiculous heatwaves. #2 for me would go to Pink Dolphin, mainly because their design was interesting to look at when it first debuted, I like what they were trying to do with the colors. They have some dope sneaker collabs with Fila and Puma, and a lot of their knitwork was way higher quality than what it should have been, specifically beanies.

:lol:

Diamond Supply, Staple, Cookies
the Staple crewnecks are cool when they're simple, the last few times I checked there was always sumthing annoying like fake bird doo doo on the shoulder, an overly conspicuous patch or something that said "famous staple pigeon brand" or some kind of ugly camo type design more recently. They also seem difficult to find shopping online but that's prolly a good thing. Diamond has made some really warm hoodies that have lasted me awhile. I liked this brand but they seem to have came and went pretty fast:
m_5a441063c9fcdfb02f0a2caf.jpg

What qualifies as a street brand anymore???

Diet Starts Monday is cool. Idk if I put them in the streetwear category though.

I was really big on Dope Couture back when I was still into streetwear.

Their "Fame is a Drug" shirt >>>> .

I still have a box full of brand new shirts from them (still in bags) back at my parents' house.

What qualifies as a street brand anymore???
good question TBH. looks like it used to mean stuff worn by skateboarders & young ppl in the city. I say used to cause it could just be another thing that "the internet" diluted. I think skateboarding became popular in middle America again in the past 10-12 years tho and it prolly influenced dress code.

Back
Top Bottom