UnderCover Cops Vol. Whats your Story

I just got pulled over by one ...maybe cause i had a my skully on in a area known for Heavy Piff & Shoot outs

Dude open MY door faster then me
eek.gif
..... snatched me out the whip Rightwhen the Red-Light Turned Green

Patted me down Told me to drive around the way since the old people aint feeling us blocking up the light

He Let me Go tho .... Sooo You know i snitched lmaooo jk
roll.gif

I know niketalk got wild story for days on DT"s

My boy got a speeding ticket from an undercover cop. He was driving his bike, the cop came close to his rear and he increased his speed enough to get a ticket
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JPioneer

My boy got a speeding ticket from an undercover cop. He was driving his bike, the cop came close to his rear and he increased his speed enough to get a ticket
smh.gif

Fell for the okie doke
smh.gif

DTs used to stay on me when I had the deuces on the whip. I'd be driving and they would be going the other way then immediately hit a U-turn
smh.gif
or speed upon you mad fast to see how I react
smh.gif

Once a plain clothes pulled me and I had nothing of interest so jake was like "remove that from over your rearview mirror. Next time I'll give you aticket"
indifferent.gif

Racial profiling ftl

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

DTs used to stay on me when I had the deuces on the whip. I'd be driving and they would be going the other way then immediately hit a U-turn
smh.gif
or speed up on you mad fast to see how I react
smh.gif

Once a plain clothes pulled me and I had nothing of interest so jake was like "remove that from over your rearview mirror. Next time I'll give you a ticket"
indifferent.gif

Racial profiling ftl
hell yea

It was first time in a long time wearing a skully also so i think that set off his alarm fast
laugh.gif

was dead wrong tho

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

I will never believe one word you say
Realtalk, homie has absolutely no credibility. And of course you got off so you have no ticket to show for such an outlandish story. Reallybruh? the cop pulled you out of your car without even acknowledging you first or asking for license or anything of the sort? Then had you get back in the carand drive around the corner? All to let you go? OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK big guy.

As for the topic back in the day me and my peoples was burning in a parking lot late one night and the boys pulled up, took all the weed and gave us alltraspassing tickets. Dudes prolly went and blazed in the cop car. And my father told me when he was younger he was on the highway and an undercover (he didntknow at the time) was goin side by side with him like to race. And once my father stepped on it the DT switched on the lights and my father was likeFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Was around the corner at my pops house,he had to borrow a twenty.So he was sitting in my car and we talked for a minute gave him the twenty and thought it wascool.

So i pull off and began to make my way to the local Target,and out of nowhere i see this beat up **! Saturn is tailgating the %#*! out of me
eek.gif

So they pull on the side of me like "pull over #+## hole"
laugh.gif
...so they search my car because they thought i was making a drug transaction.

They were heated that they didn't find anything
laugh.gif
...they were like"well you made a turn on a no turn on red,we can nail you for that"

Im like "fam i gotta lawyer that will eat the case,#*%% outta my face before i give you knuckle sandwich pig!!"
pimp.gif

no that last part is bull lolz

cops suck. got a speeding ticket the other day cuzz dude almost merged into my lane and i sped up to avoid him hitting me.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

I will never believe one word you say
Realtalk, homie has absolutely no credibility. And of course you got off so you have no ticket to show for such an outlandish story. Really bruh? the cop pulled you out of your car without even acknowledging you first or asking for license or anything of the sort? Then had you get back in the car and drive around the corner? All to let you go? OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK big guy.

As for the topic back in the day me and my peoples was burning in a parking lot late one night and the boys pulled up, took all the weed and gave us all traspassing tickets. Dudes prolly went and blazed in the cop car. And my father told me when he was younger he was on the highway and an undercover (he didnt know at the time) was goin side by side with him like to race. And once my father stepped on it the DT switched on the lights and my father was like FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

This Dade County hommie

Don't know where you from

But no poopy cakes he asked for my I.D ( aint no point bringing that up

& yeah he ran up on my door and open it

I called him out on that part ...

he said " why you soo shakey .... any weapons ? "
then i said nah cause somebody ran up & open my door at the light

he was was lookin like dam true
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by PhillyPG1

Was around the corner at my pops house,he had to borrow a twenty.So he was sitting in my car and we talked for a minute gave him the twenty and thought it was cool.

So i pull off and began to make my way to the local Target,and out of nowhere i see this beat up **! Saturn is tailgating the %#*! out of me
eek.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
...they were like "well you made a turn on a no turn on red,we can nail you for that"

Im like "fam i gotta lawyer that will eat the case,#*%% outta my face before i give you knuckle sandwich pig!!"
pimp.gif

I wouldn't have pulled over, real %%%@. N_s be getting got here by dudes pretending to be cops

My first time ever getting pulled over was by an undercover Camaro, on the first day of junior year of hs
smh.gif

Originally Posted by PhillyPG1

Was around the corner at my pops house,he had to borrow a twenty.So he was sitting in my car and we talked for a minute gave him the twenty and thought it was cool.

eek.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
...they were like "well you made a turn on a no turn on red,we can nail you for that"

pimp.gif

I wouldn't have pulled over, real %%%@. N_s be getting got here by dudes pretending to be cops
I didn't see there lights until they pulled on the side of me..i was thinking what if they try and get me on some slick @!%+ and say i wasevading/eluding them
laugh.gif
...that would have sucked.

Well, my story is pretty long, but I think its worth reading
laugh.gif

About 2 months ago I was with my boy in a nearby city, cuz he needed to do a local pickup on some stuff he got on ebay. He agreed to meet with the girl on thetrain station. When we were going there we were talking all the time and by accident I cut in on some car, but not really hard, he just needed to take his footoff the gas thats all. Still he got all pumped up and started shouting something so I just show him the middle finger and actually forgot about him and keptgoing. When we got to the station we still had about 10 minutes, so we decide to go park the car and hit some grocery strore. We parked the car and were stilltalking and not really paying attention to what was happening, the my boy goes "!!+?" and a that car I cut in on just rolls from the back and blocksour back way. Then two gangster looking guys get out and start walking towards us pretty fast, the one on my side puts his hand under his jacket like he washolding something, but not wanting to show it too fast. I was sure he was holding a gun. Im not a coward, but I was not going to lose my life over something sostupid. Without thinking much I hit the gas and we go through some lawn and bushes and onto the road.

At this point my boy pretty much panicked, but I was calm. We go straight and after some lights he goes "they are after us!". I was like "yeahright", but then I see them in my back mirror about 3-4 cars behind us. I decided to lose them, so we weave our way through a hood we dont really know
laugh.gif

After around 5 minutes they still after us and my boy wants to call the pigs. I didnt want to do it, but just coming near the police station seemed resonable.We didnt know where one was, so he calls them. He tells them some car is after us and they give us the address of the station and say they are going to checkthe tapes from the train station and call him back if they know where that car is and who it is. At that point I reall thought we lost them, cuz we didnt seethem for about 3-4 minutes. We stop the car in some dark place near a car parking, but with a clear way out from the back and the front. We start talking againabout what are we going to do now and my boy calls the girl from the train station to tell her hes going to be late. After about 5 minutes we feel like movingsomewhere else, so I start the car, but do it pretty slow. Some two cars are coming from the left, but nothing seems really odd about it, cuz we are next to acar park. Then the first car goes through and the second stops a little to the left and same two guys jump out and again one of them reaches under his jacket.At this point the other one is just in front of the car and Im really thinking Im not getting shot or beat up in the middle of nowhere. I hit the gas a little,so he knows Im coming, and know that if hes not moving away Im coming through him. He stops a little, but when I hit the gas to take off my boys yells"stop! they cops!". I look to the left and see the other with a badge next to a gun.
eek.gif

I stop the car then and put my hands on the wheel. When he comes to me he is really heated acting like he is going to hit me in the face, but I stay prettycalm. They get us out and search through the car, but come out with nothing. Then they check our record and some of my previous tickets come out, still not abig deal. He tried to provoke me, but I didnt actually say nothing and when I did I was acting lost and confused by the whole situation (acting classes
laugh.gif
). He then acts like he is going to hit me with some big tickets, butfinally just drops my id and documents on the ground and tells us to ****, cuz he aint got time for this
laugh.gif

Cliff notes:
- I cut in on some car and showed him the finger
- they get heated and come after us acting like they are strapped
- we drive around some unknown hood trying to lose them for about 15 min
- when we think we lost them they come back
- I almost hit one of them with my car
- they happen to be undercover cops
laugh.gif

- they dont find anything, so we are let go

when i was 11..we stopped at a gas station in Indiana, me and my sister were playing on a pay phone. I dialed 911 being bored. next thing you know...all theseundercover cops came running out from around the gas station and from cars.

he told us that.." you shouldn't play with people's safety.." =/

Back
Top Bottom