Underground Hip hop Community

hyetothesky

Banned
  Common - Be (Original Version) (Prod. J Dilla) [NO DJ]

Double Life - Regiments

ILL Biskits - Escape the Funk

People Under the Stairs - DQMOT

REKS - "This or That" (prod. by Statik Selektah)

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Not really too sure what this thread is about....but i am an underground hip hop fan.  
Um the doomtree album was pretty solid.  Still bump Torae for the record.  Excited for Vinnie Paz new solo project, necro x kool g rap.  And POS is prob my fav artist out so hopefully he has new work coming out.

Originally Posted by HyEtoTheSky

Originally Posted by TiDE619

being a backpacker was cool 10 years ago
so what...you want me to settle for drake, or whatever is on the radio? LOL 

You can only take what TiDE says with the grain of salt. He's got the weekend in his avy...He definately ain't about no underground/back pack vibe...These young dudes have no idea what good music is...Shoot the music section here on NT looks more like TMZ than discussions about good music...  

This just hit my iPhone on shuffle mode while I was putting together some reports. Had to repeat a couple of times.

This hit on shuffle mode too. The Ali sample make the hair on the back of my neck stand. He was going off on the TV host.

Slept on track from De La Soul. Tribute to "Grandmixmaster" DST & his crew. Most of ya'll have no idea who is...
pimp.gif

Mos doing _ in poorest is something that everyone in the world should hear.
He absolutely killed it. 

Originally Posted by psk2310

You can only take what TiDE says with the grain of salt. He's got the weekend in his avy...He definately ain't about no underground/back pack vibe...These young dudes have no idea what good music is...Shoot the music section here on NT looks more like TMZ than discussions about good music...  

yee lets change things up with this thread...ayo how do i embed a vid from youtube?

Punchline and Wordsworth - Da Cipher

oldominion - tourettes

Blu & Exile - No Greater Love

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by psk2310

You canonly take what TiDE says with the grain of salt. He's got the weekend in his avy...He definately ain't about no underground/back pack vibe...These young dudeshave no idea what good music is...Shootthe music section here onNT looks more like TMZ than discussions about good music...
I'm 27.. 10 years ago I was heavy into underground hip hop. 2000 - 2003 was the golden age of underground hip hop.. Rawkus was dropping quality releases, Atmosphere was getting a lot of buzz, and just about everyone knew all of Hiero - 3rd Eye Vision
for the youngins that weren't even into music 10 years ago..

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

....ive always said Mos Def is what Hip Hop was supposed to evolve into.

^ here ya go fine sir. dj honda f/ mos def - traveling man

Back
Top Bottom