UNDERRATED Actors?

For me, my favorites are
Juliette Lewis

url

Bobby Cannavale- currently on Nurse Jackie and joining Boardwalk Empire in the upcoming season
pimp.gif

he's one of those actors that most people can recognize, but can't tell you the name.

jackie4.jpg

Ben Foster

url

Catherine Keener- extremely versatile.

keenerf.jpg

Gary Oldman,probably the most versatile actor I've ever seen. From Beethoven to Dracula to Commissioner Gordon to Sid Vicious he's played a ton of different roles. Crazy that he only got his first Oscar nod this year,he's been putting in work for 25+ years.
500full.jpg

500full.jpg

500full.jpg

500full.jpg

500full.jpg

500full.jpg

500full.jpg

500full.jpg

500full.jpg

500full.jpg

500full.jpg

500full.jpg

500full.jpg

tumblr_m5ez4aZEgc1rv807to2_400.jpg

^

Not too many people know his name and he only got his first oscar nod this year. Underrated in the way that he's lesser known and doesn't receive too many accolades.
Another underrated actor I'd say would be Steve Buscemi,dude's a great actor and is only just recently starting to get shine. Nucky Thompson 
pimp.gif

He's a great actor and really not recognized. I mean if you said his name in conversation, odds are most people would have no ideas who you were talking about.

I was actually thinking about this last week and I agree with Gary Oldman. He is praised by his peers but he doesn't get enough credit from the general public.

I also feel Guy Pearce is very underrated as well.

url

Sam Rockwell

garret-dillahunt-4.jpg

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Garret Dillahunt[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

Channing Tatum dude has a wide range from comedy, romance, action. Very talented dude.

Spoiler [+]
dude makes.movies unbearable to watch, that ******ed squint he does

He really is awful, literally the worst actor ever.
I know he gets a lot of roles because women like him but a line needs to be drawn somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom