underrated places to find or casually holla at chicks VOL . not the club,bars or parties

trickdaddy305

Banned
for me

starbucks , too easy to spark up a conversation

guitar center ,  go there with a nirvana or foo fighters shirt and just browse n wait for the rocker chicks

whole foods , milf central

thrift stores , hipster chicks love them some thrift shopping bro's

Oh and this is the most overlooked one... The bus or bus stops. You know she won't be high maintenance, but you also know she got a nice lil life of her own cause broads don't catch the bus for nothing lol.

roll.gif
pimp.gif
lmao

Walmart. Hot mexican girl galore

Target. Cute asian/white girl

And lastly the Post office :pimp:

Well depending on where you live, I'd say the local grocery store like Ralphs, Food 4 less, etc.

Bulk foods section at Whole Foods or a natural foods store. People do a lot of browsing there and it takes time to fill up your bags and write the code down. There's usually only a few pens too. Also an ideal place to ask what they are using the ingredient for (adzuki beans, nutritional yeast, etc).

This 30s woman in Lululemon garb asked me to follow her home one time. I was bagging up some quinoa flour and she asked me how I used it. I explained to her that I used it for gluten-free vegan pancakes and it piqued her interest. I ended up following her home and showed her how to prepare tempeh. Didn't get laid though; she was actually kinda slow and dumb and it turned me off anyway.

Back
Top Bottom