UNDFTD x Converse Poorman’s Weapon

pimp.gif

marcsj08, i think you might be right because i think it got pushed back for the wtaps x timberland...

these drop on the 24th cant wait to get the black pair are these going to release on their website as well?

Originally Posted by Manglor

In general chucks run a FULL SIZE big.

So whatever you normally wear you'd go down a whole size.

I usually go down a half size in all my Chucks. So 1/24, eh? I am hoping these aren't an arm and a leg.

yeah these drop the 24th at UNDFTD locations and will drop the 26th on the store website.

no price though yet.

$92 is a good price for these...I think the retail for regular converse poormans are like $70...hmmm..might have to get that black pair.

i really like these could some1 let me know how the release for these would go? limited or what stores carry these .... thanks

just received the news that HUF is getting these as well...what are the chances of converse.com having them????

They will be $92. Who told you HUF is getting them ? UNDFTD told me that they will only be sold at UNDFTD stores and a few pairs have been set aside for thewebsite.

I just wanna know how they are cut...i know most converse products are true to size unless its Chucks or Purcells. Weapons are true to size but the poormanshave a chuck/original inspired sillouette...

Back
Top Bottom