UNDFTD X Converse Poorman's Weapon

anyone have any idea what time these are going to drop on the undftd website??

I've been wondering about this myself. I thought they were supposed to be released today? They had that exclusive release party in Silverlake yesterday, maybe they sold out!
frown.gif

Damn, when they finally came up online, I decided to sleep on them a bit. Then when I got home earlier today, they were sold out!!
frown.gif

Originally Posted by gimpystevie87

Damn, when they finally came up online, I decided to sleep on them a bit. Then when I got home earlier today, they were sold out!!
frown.gif

same thing happened to me. oh well.

If anyone is lookin for the Olive colorway rif.la has a size 10.

Here's a few pics of the navy joints. Undftd released hella more of these navys than they did the blacks or olives.

20z7502.jpg

29f422c.jpg

dg002a.jpg

i guess i slept on these too long. I really like the olive colorway. If anyone is selling a size 10.5 i'd gladly take em off your hands.

Originally Posted by georgie

i guess i slept on these too long. I really like the olive colorway. If anyone is selling a size 10.5 i'd gladly take em off your hands.

Converse usually run a half size big.  I haven't check in a while, but RIF.la did have a size 10 in the olive colorway.  Hope this helps.  
Peace. 

these are dope, and cant complain about the nice bag undftd gives u after shopping

They need to re-release the shoe.
I found out about them late and paid the price.

conv2-d.jpg

Bodega x Converse Poorman Weapon

I think are 10x better then the UNDFTD version. Will be copped.

^^^I agree. Bodega's package looks better, has better material, and has a better price. I hope that the website won't blow up when I try to buy a pair.

The bodegas are nice but I'm just not sure if they are too high. It also seems like a lot of material to put jeans over. I'm still on the fence to be honest.

smh.gif
had a 10 in my cart of the bodega's. joints were sold before i could complete the checkout process.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

smh.gif
had a 10 in my cart of the bodega's. joints were sold before i could complete the checkout process.

Dude! The same EXACT thing happened to me LMAO. My friend called me a second later and asked if I was able to sneak an order in. Then he tells me that he bought a size 10 too and that his order got the thank you confirmation. HAHA I'm so heated right now!!
mad.gif

word. i always wished sites incorporated a system like ticketmaster's website.  where if you get the goods into your cart, THEY ARE YOURS, and then you get 3 minutes to check out before they go back up for grabs. i was all smiles til i hit submit, then i got hit with the "error: not available" message.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom