UNDFTD X NIKE DUNK HIGH "BALLISTIC" 2013 SAMPLE

HOT or NOT ?

• HOT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NOT

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
INVOICED :smokin Crazy thing is I did it all on my cellphone with a horrible connection/Internet service while driving. Each page took forever to load but it just kept going on through to the next step. At the end when I submitted, it took 15 whole minutes to load the next page then when it finally loaded I got a confirmation email at the same time.

Last edited:
My order still doesn't even show up on my account history.
The charge still shows up in my bank though. Haven't heard anything from UND.
anyone else in the no order history/no email/ nothing but a charge boat?
U better calls them. Most order should be invoice by now. And they ship out tomorrow

INVOICED
smokin.gif
Crazy thing is I did it all on my cellphone with a horrible connection/Internet service while driving. Each page took forever to load but it just kept going on through to the next step. At the end when I submitted, it took 15 whole minutes to load the next page then when it finally loaded I got a confirmation email at the same time.
how? i thought they had no mobile site..

You can do it on the iPhone as well if you have Chrome browser installed. Just select request desktop site in the options.

You can do it on the iPhone as well if you have Chrome browser installed. Just select request desktop site in the options.
Yup chrome browser app on the iPhone is great. Better than safari. Just select the "request desktop site" option as stated above.

welp just called them
no order just my payment...
refunded - no shoes.

so much for this:
"Hang Tough, your shoes are on the way!"

Last edited:
welp just called them
refunded - no shoes.

so much for this:
Damn that sucks man. Did you get invoiced too or no? Did you get an order number on your account or it just never showed up?

Last edited:
I had nothing but the payment on my credit card.
Never got an email or confirmation screen and my orders page was blank.
They took my money but didn't take my order.

I had nothing but the payment on my credit card.
Never got an email or confirmation screen and my orders page was blank.
They took my money but didn't take my order.
With an order number I can see you having an argument but still that sucks man. Sorry to hear that.

welp just called them
refunded - no shoes.

so much for this:
Did the refund post? Or were you told that it's been processed? 

I'm in the same boat as you. Charge showed up as pending in my account, then went to "completed" a few days later, but no e-mail or account update. I pretty much assumed I'd be refunded. The e-mail response someone posted a page or so back gave me SOME hope and now your post just killed it lol. 

Did the refund post? Or were you told that it's been processed? 

I'm in the same boat as you. Charge showed up as pending in my account, then went to "completed" a few days later, but no e-mail or account update. I pretty much assumed I'd be refunded. The e-mail response someone posted a page or so back gave me SOME hope and now your post just killed it lol. 
The guy on the phone said he would issue the refund. It hasn't posted yet. Id call them just to be sure you get your money back.

I just emailed them asking about my order and how it says "invoiced" for the last day or so. They responded back with nothing but a tracking number! There still a chance!

Back
Top Bottom