Undisputed 3- Vol. Sickest Fighting Movie I've Eva Seen

looks good. just added it to my netflix. too bad it aint available yet. Guess i'll watch U2

just found a link for it online. torrents are your friend. downloading it now. will have my review later

Lateef Crowder=Eddy Gordo in every movie requiring capoeira. This honestly looks a lot better than what they're gonna call Tekken and all those other letdowns.

am I the only one that thinks fight movies are Corny? except for van damme films. ie. Blood sport/Kick boxer

pimp.gif

gonna check it out i seen it was online a few days ago b ut i thought it would be dumb oma give it a try

i downloaded all 3, and just finished watching the first one. waz good
pimp.gif

i saw 90% of the movie at the barbershop, the barbers did us dirty, they let the wholllleee movie play, then turned it off at the end when he climbed back into the ring and was ready to whip $%!....they told us if we wanted to see the end, that we could buy it...lol

Originally Posted by ksteezy

i saw 90% of the movie at the barbershop, the barbers did us dirty, they let the wholllleee movie play, then turned it off at the end when he climbed back into the ring and was ready to whip $%!....they told us if we wanted to see the end, that we could buy it...lol

+*+    

They better have stock in the movie or at least a damn  table to buy DVD's  

Originally Posted by JoeClear

Originally Posted by ksteezy

+*+    

They better have stock in the movie or at least a damn  table to buy DVD's  

yeah thats their little hustle, they play movies for us, get us into them and then BAMM...buy it for 5$

i saw TAKEN about 6 months before it released in theaters...lol

Back
Top Bottom