Undisputed Most Loved Rapper In The World

I'm assuming you've spent time out of the country, thus qualifying you to make this thread - but your stonefaces are telling me you haven't...

Is Calvin loved worldwide? Of couse...

...on the level of Pac? No.

I'm assuming you've spent time out of the country, thus qualifying you to make this thread - but your stonefaces are telling me you haven't...

Snoop is Loved even in suburban households. He's that one rapper that literally almost everyone and their parents no about.

Its crazy the %@*! dude gets away with
laugh.gif
. But I can't front, Snoop is the man
smokin.gif

Snoop is Loved even in suburban households. He's that one rapper that literally almost everyone and their parents no about.

Its crazy the %@*! dude gets away with
laugh.gif
. But I can't front, Snoop is the man
smokin.gif

dude is mad cool to regular $#+ people like us as too. He has a house on a hill overlooking my campus, he's chilled/smoked with more than one person I know and they've all been shocked at what a legitimately nice dude he is.

dude is mad cool to regular $#+ people like us as too. He has a house on a hill overlooking my campus, he's chilled/smoked with more than one person I know and they've all been shocked at what a legitimately nice dude he is.

definitely.. he's really transformed himself into a brand. White people adore him. he's the only rapper that old, disconnected White people know other than Pac and Eminem.

definitely.. he's really transformed himself into a brand. White people adore him. he's the only rapper that old, disconnected White people know other than Pac and Eminem.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Listen ok when Tupac was alive how much people disliked him not only his music but as a person..Tupac is known worldwide yes but LOVED as much as Snoop are you crazy? If they did a survey amongst simply rappers right now Snoop would win.

Listen ok when Tupac was alive how much people disliked him not only his music but as a person..Tupac is known worldwide yes but LOVED as much as Snoop are you crazy? If they did a survey amongst simply rappers right now Snoop would win.

I gather that the OP means more facial recognition and acceptance of the character that is Snoop Dogg not
necessarily the music, which explains why a guy with Snoops background could land so many endorsements

(murder charge, admitted gang banger, incessant use of marijuana, etc.)

his easily recognizable appearance and voice and his jovial demeanor...

I gather that the OP means more facial recognition and acceptance of the character that is Snoop Dogg not
necessarily the music, which explains why a guy with Snoops background could land so many endorsements

(murder charge, admitted gang banger, incessant use of marijuana, etc.)

his easily recognizable appearance and voice and his jovial demeanor...

Aite yeah, I see the miscommunication here...

...endorsements and a marketable personality that brings smiles to all faces, Snoop wins.

Loved more as a legend and a man everyone one the bottom/underdog can relate to: Pac by a landslide...

...in Kyoto lil Japanese homie barely spoke English came up to me and said, ''Me - real N', just like 2pac...he real N'', in Cape Town I was in the township paintin' orphanges lookin' at all the ''Thug Life'' and Pac murals listenin' to ''Me Against The World'' when little African homie put it on his boombox, after playin' soccer with the little Brazilian homies in the favela they askin' me questions about Pac, and in some BS bar in Heathrow them London dudes were singin' every word when ''I Get Around'' came on.

Pac ain't my favorite rapper by a looooongshot, but to deny the love the world has for this man to this day in 2010 is foolish - I've never seen anything like it...

...and if you don't believe me, ask the Vatican.

Aite yeah, I see the miscommunication here...

...endorsements and a marketable personality that brings smiles to all faces, Snoop wins.

Loved more as a legend and a man everyone one the bottom/underdog can relate to: Pac by a landslide...

...in Kyoto lil Japanese homie barely spoke English came up to me and said, ''Me - real N', just like 2pac...he real N'', in Cape Town I was in the township paintin' orphanges lookin' at all the ''Thug Life'' and Pac murals listenin' to ''Me Against The World'' when little African homie put it on his boombox, after playin' soccer with the little Brazilian homies in the favela they askin' me questions about Pac, and in some BS bar in Heathrow them London dudes were singin' every word when ''I Get Around'' came on.

Pac ain't my favorite rapper by a looooongshot, but to deny the love the world has for this man to this day in 2010 is foolish - I've never seen anything like it...

...and if you don't believe me, ask the Vatican.

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

Don't know if you'd call him a "rapper" but this guy works with everybody, as well...

pitbull1.jpg

he only big in south FL

always a hit tho

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

Don't know if you'd call him a "rapper" but this guy works with everybody, as well...

pitbull1.jpg

he only big in south FL

always a hit tho

Back
Top Bottom