Uninvited S/Os

Originally Posted by aaronpayumo

I'd rather have my girlfriend chill with male friends than single female friends. Word to Scott Disick.

A girl's night out is never solely about hanging with her girls. They will corrupt her and talk smack about her boyfriend.
Yo son you are not a troll, you are legit stupid, for real.  Honest question, do people alert you to this fact in real life?

Our girls night usually consists of 1 or more of the following:

movie night
dinner
drinks @ home or out
comedy clubs
girly shenanigans
& once or twice we had a passions party. Thats where a representitive comes and shows you the latest in sexual toys, lube, all things accessories and you can buy/have lots to drink

Ive heard about said parties, the older women be the freakiest
devil.gif
 testing stuff out and stuff

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

I'd rather have my girlfriend chill with male friends than single female friends. Word to Scott Disick.

A girl's night out is never solely about hanging with her girls. They will corrupt her and talk smack about her boyfriend.
Yo son you are not a troll, you are legit stupid, for real.  Honest question, do people alert you to this fact in real life?

toystory3popcorn.gif

Originally Posted by SanchezOnFire

movie night
dinner
drinks @ home or out
comedy clubs
girly shenanigans
& once or twice we had a passions party. Thats where a representitive comes and shows you the latest in sexual toys, lube, all things accessories and you can buy/have lots to drink
I wouldn't be surprised if you guys did dancing bear.

Today is my man's birthday and one our other dudes girl invited her damn self. My man had to lay down the law.

She woulda been mad outta place tho.

movie night
dinner
drinks @ home or out
comedy clubs
girly shenanigans
I wouldn't be surprised if you guys did dancing bear.

Idk what that is & lol @ that gif w the popcorn fallin out

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

Hey Katie...You got a big head...
smile.gif

Mamadas

just post the pics...... dude with the corny respond so everyone can see he knows her.

PM her next time or post them pics
eyes.gif

Eranoiitckik: I believe you mean "you'rE" as in you are. How am I jeaolus? Of what? Whenever I was put in that situation I was never interested in their men. If I wanted a man myself I would be out dating but I'm not. One of my close gfs who deals with it too is engaged to be married. What is she jealous of? She knows how to separate time with your friends and time with your man.

Cubano: I know, I know, what can I do? Nothing but love it anyway. Nice to see you still alive
smile.gif
I hate to love you and love to hate you.

Eranoiitckik: I believe you mean "you'rE" as in you are. How am I jeaolus? Of what? Whenever I was put in that situation I was never interested in their men. If I wanted a man myself I would be out dating but I'm not. One of my close gfs who deals with it too is engaged to be married. What is she jealous of? She knows how to separate time with your friends and time with your man.

Cubano: I know, I know, what can I do? Nothing but love it anyway. Nice to see you still alive
smile.gif
I hate to love you and love to hate you.
I believe I meant "You are"

indifferent.gif

Its 4:30 in the morning.

How many more drinks does OP need before she decides to post pics?

Some of yall I dont recognize your names lol

I dont look good in classic bangs. I do the long side swipe tho

Back
Top Bottom