United States NT summit at the inauguration?

i r andre

Banned
Would this be a good idea? Seems like a lot of people from all over the country are going to show up. If there was ever a time to have one now would be thetime, I'm already in DC and if the idea generates interest I'll find out the details of the parade, swearing in ceremony etc etc.

i'm down
nerd.gif
but I'm coming from NYC

That's a good idea i'd love to go see that historic day but coming from cali would be hard.

Originally Posted by ReasonablyIll89

Already in DC. If you guys go through with it I'll be there.

That's what I'm saying I'm here already and I know mad NT'ers from all over the country are gonna come thru to see history, so if you guyswanna do the nation summit thing nows the time lol.

I only live in Philly, I COULD come...but...ion know...I'm allergic 2 pipe bombs and $#!+...hell with it, if yall down I'm down...

you should make this thread in a month at the earliest.

making plans this early will probably fail.

how exactly does these work, I might take the trip but if its like a crowd of 100 thousand people rubbing eachother , then Ill pass

Im down.

Do we need to wear special colored tshirts or something? How you gonna identify a fellow nter?

I'm down to hit the clubs or something afterwards. Or chill in the city, there's some stuff to do in DC just gotta know where to look. I basically justmade this thread to see if there was some kind of interest in the idea. If it gets a lot of interest I'll set it up like beginning of December or end ofNovember. I stay on Capital hill on the regular any way and can find out the details as to whats going on with the parade and all that stuff.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

I wanna go. From CT-DC wouldn't be that bad.

What tho we like meet up, watch the inauguration and get pizza afterwards
laugh.gif
?
I just drove to DC from CT earlier this yr and it took about 4.5 hrs..not bad at all..

DC Traffic
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by PicknRoll

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

I wanna go. From CT-DC wouldn't be that bad.

What tho we like meet up, watch the inauguration and get pizza afterwards
laugh.gif
?
I just drove to DC from CT earlier this yr and it took about 4.5 hrs..not bad at all..

DC Traffic
mad.gif
mad.gif
4.5 hrs?!
eek.gif
Word to who?

Thats not bad at all, bout to holla my DC homie

My brother is renting out Zanzibar too for a post inauguration party I THINK don't quote me, I'm 85% sure he is since he put down money for the partyalready. So if you guys wanna come there you can too. My plan is we get there kinda early so we get a good spot because its gonna be PACKED, watch the parade,swearing in ceremony and all that good stuff. N then chill in the city or w/e you guys wanna do.

I have no idea, he brought it up a while ago saying he put down like 17 stacks so far to rent out the club. It was originally supposed to be a post electionparty but he figured more people might show up for the inauguration. Again, dont quote me if I see him today I'll ask him to be sure.

I'm 100% sure im gonna be there lol, if NT doesn't wanna be apart of history and have a good time thats on them
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom