Universal Studios (theme park) Appreciation Thread - NINTENDO-LAND A GO!

universal studios japan

1606717005506.jpeg

mario kart

1606717026837.jpeg

1606717045052.jpeg

1606717058606.jpeg

1606717075570.jpeg

1606717087349.jpeg

1606717106879.jpeg

Aboard the attraction, Guests will wear goggles to fully immerse themselves in the world of Mario Kart. Mario Kart: Bowser’s Challlenge is a state of the art attraction that allows Guests to dive into the game world of Mario Kart. Guests will actually board familiar Mario Karts in grab the steering wheel, and start the race of their dreams. Guests will feel that they have entered the game world as Mario and Luigi’s carts slip through the exciting race right next to the them as they drift and spin on the course. During the race, Guests will throw the items they got from the item boxes to repel their opponents, and will compete for first place with Mario and Princess Peach. The experience changes each time you ride, such as whether you win or lose, and takes advantage of the latest in augmented reality technology to create an incredible experience for Guests. This attraction is an elaborate combination of world-class video technologies such as AR, projection mapping, and screen projection, special practical effects such as steam, and famous scenes from iconic Mario games reproduced on the courses. The attraction is approximately five minutes long, and Express Pass will be available.

1606717267649.jpeg

yoshis adventure

1606717168690.jpeg

I really need to stop milking the studio tour when I live stream from inside the park, I did that ish again today, but my family that works there finally caved and snuck me and my lady in, if u can call it that, it was worth the 500 new subscribers.😁

Got excited for a second but wanted to see news like that for orlando, not japan.

Mom dukes(60 yrs) and I went to Universal(LA) this past Christmas as our gift to each, her fist time being, she had the best time, still brings up the trip from time to time. I'd been before, but seeing her experience it all was cool to see

She was salty when she saw a commercial for that velocicoster the other day

universal got a night time event for passholders, you can register now if got an AP

Back
Top Bottom