University Blue "UNCements" Jordan IV 4/28/21 $200 Finish Line is Trash

Not fake if it's on the app... plus I got these before and the past.

Screenshot_20210421-115833_Chrome.jpg

I’m so heated at Nike pulling my access I don’t even want to enter raffles.

but I will anyway just to get the Ls

So if you hit and aren't able to be there.. can you have someone else pick up for you as long as you give them the heads up? I'm out of state during the week for work so I won't be able to pick up anything if I hit.

I remember seeing the option on the app when it first launched but I’m not sure if it’s still there

The only thing I see on FNL is an option to add an extra entry for the men’s AJ4 raffle, did it 4x, we’ll see what happens. I did like 8 entries for the university blue AJ1 & still lost 🤞🏾

The only thing I see on FNL is an option to add an extra entry for the men’s AJ4 raffle, did it 4x, we’ll see what happens. I did like 8 entries for the university blue AJ1 & still lost 🤞🏾

Is it possible to win multiple times with multiple entries?

Any LA peeps got the sheiks QR code?

Not LA, but my buddy sent me a picture of the QR code for the hyper royals and it required me to be in store to enter and the picture wouldn’t work like it did previously for Mochas and Patinas.

I currently have 4 tickets/entries. I’ve never won a FNL raffle. I’m curious how many points/entries I should use or waste on these 🤔 🤣

Good luck guys! Im just gonna do 15 tickets total and save the rest for when the hyper royals finally show up

Last edited:
Lol meanwhile I can’t even convert my account to a “status”, app always crashed or link doesn’t work

So that’s why i always lose on FNL

i didn’t even know you could put more than 1 :lol:
i can’t even find out how to do it either

Back
Top Bottom